Details, details, details.....[ANOTHER pic o' de day thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR

DSCN1103.jpg

We took the WB Panama Canal repo on DCL in 2008 - we went from Kingdom to Kingdom... we started out at MK at WDW and ended at Disneyland... one of my friends saw Sleeping Beauty Castle and said "What's that? Cindy's condo?" :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 - it's SMALLER than Cindy's castle, right?

We took the WB Panama Canal repo on DCL in 2008 - we went from Kingdom to Kingdom... we started out at MK at WDW and ended at Disneyland... one of my friends saw Sleeping Beauty Castle and said "What's that? Cindy's condo?" :rotfl:

:laughing: Yes, it is much smaller, yet beautiful with it's own charm. I like it especially because it's pink, and that's my favorite color :lovestruc I've heard some people walk right passed it and don't notice it's there, but I personally wouldn't say it's THAT small. It's got a neat walk-through where the story of Sleeping Beauty comes to life. Up and down stairs, winding corridors...It's rather neat. And she's my favorite Princess so I obviously loved it! princess:

:laughing: Yes, it is much smaller, yet beautiful with it's own charm. I like it especially because it's pink, and that's my favorite color :lovestruc I've heard some people walk right passed it and don't notice it's there, but I personally wouldn't say it's THAT small. It's got a neat walk-through where the story of Sleeping Beauty comes to life. Up and down stairs, winding corridors...It's rather neat. And she's my favorite Princess so I obviously loved it! princess:

Plus it's the only castle built by Walt Disney himself. Disneyland was built for Walt. Disneyworld was built for the masses and therefore lacks some of Disneyland's charm. I enjoy WDW, but Disneyland is home for us, including Sleeping Beauty's "little" castle.

...okay, so HOW did you take this pic?? :confused3 [..it appears like you are standing in front of the sign...]

...okay, so HOW did you take this pic?? :confused3 [..it appears like you are standing in front of the sign...]

With a really good zoom...I just got in the dead center of the tower with the clearest view and zoomed in and got it :thumbsup2 I was standing out in the "street" just before you walk into the Rockin' Roller Coaster area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter