Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

IMG_4540ed.-XL.jpg

If you use Google Photos you can embed from there as well. Just right click on the photo, select copy image address and paste it here using the image dialogue box.

If you use Google Photos you can embed from there as well. Just right click on the photo, select copy image address and paste it here using the image dialogue box.

Tried it in another spot and I can see it but no one else can. There must be a setting I'm missing.

Starting to upload the last of my new photos to Flickr and then getting rid of Photobucket.

:headache: I am SO dreading that job and still haven't decided on another website. :crazy: I'll bet I have over 10,000 photos on Photobucket and they're all organized so well! :headache: I am FURIOUS :furious: with Photobucket! :furious: :tink:

Yikes! do you have a teenager who can tutor you in posting pictures? (lol but I'm serious)

:rotfl: Yes...but she's so darn busy with summer sports it'll take forever to get her here to help me! Maybe the 11 year old would be able to help! :rotfl2: Oldest would be perfect though; she's "top of her class" in school and is deciding between computer programming and math for college. Maybe I need to bribe her with her favorite "Mimi meal"...Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas! :idea: :tink:

:rotfl: Yes...but she's so darn busy with summer sports it'll take forever to get her here to help me! Maybe the 11 year old would be able to help! :rotfl2: Oldest would be perfect though; she's "top of her class" in school and is deciding between computer programming and math for college. Maybe I need to bribe her with her favorite "Mimi meal"...Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas! :idea: :tink:
OK, then... what time is dinner?? sounds yummy!

What/where is this, please? (My guess is the Living seas - Manatees)

Your guess is correct; took the photo for the Hidden Mickey's. Cropped them with a tiny bit of information for Where in the World and took the players FOREVER to figure it out :rotfl:including one of the players who had come up from West Palm Beach to spend the day with us! :rotfl2: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter