desserts?

jtopp

driving the monorail in my dreams
Can you get a dessert from a quick service meal at a later time, or must you get it when you order the meal. My DW likes to get the desserts to have as a later snack, as opposed to overeating at the meal simply to get the dessert. Any info would be helpful.

Interested in seeing in the answer. It would be great to be able to eat dessert later, since so much food makes it seem like we're going to be full all the time.

Not usually. There may be some exceptions - for example, if you want ice cream as your counter service dessert they may give you something to indicate you can take the ice cream after you're done eating - but while you can take it with you, you can't come back later to pick it up.

At the resorts and water parks, they will stamp your receipt. When you finish your meal, you can come back and get ice cream--at which point they tear the receipt to show that it has been used. Didn't see this at any of the theme parks. I don't know what the time frame is (can you use it 6 hours later?) but CM said it must be the same day.

Many places have desserts that you can take along easily--like cakes or brownies in individual serving containers, pastries that can be put in boxes, etc. You get them at the same time as the meal, but you can take them along for later.

During our recent trip we found that you had to use your dessert credit at the time of purchase. We got a lot of brownies, and cookies to eat later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter