Dessert Party Reservations

I was really hoping that the treats and seats tix for October (not MNSSHP) were going to be released today at 6 AM since I was up doing dining anyway. Sigh.

I had to wait a long time for those. Which I booked less than 30 days before when they came out. And that I cancelled today because I booked an MNSSHP one instead (on a different day, of course).

Just thinking of doing a mid October party- nothing shows available to me for all of September or October- am I doing something wrong or am I just too late to the game?

Thank you! Was able to snag ours for 10/12. With how busy the non party days are in the park I'm glad to have a seat and some wine/snacks to watch the show.

We were a bit late to the game for booking dessert parties. Does anyone know if cancellations happen very much with these? Our dates in September are booked up for the Treats and Seats but wondering (hoping) for more availability due to cancellations.

We were a bit late to the game for booking dessert parties. Does anyone know if cancellations happen very much with these? Our dates in September are booked up for the Treats and Seats but wondering (hoping) for more availability due to cancellations.
I've had luck booking Treats and Seats about 1 week out (and sometimes the day before). I signed up for a dining alert and worked like a charm. Think the URL is banned but a quick google search will point you in the right direction.

I am still not able to book anything the end of Sept through the first week of October. On hold now with IT. We'll see.

Tomorrowland dessert party is probably sold out. I do see Oct 6 for it (I did a search for just 1 person):

1D89CECB-FA78-49E2-B7A7-1D304DAB248E.jpeg

Sept 13 has availability for 2 guests for the Treats & seats, so keep an eye out for cancellations a week prior if you missed out:

FE54E08A-29C9-4268-9A63-EAD4F0D6B672.jpeg

Hi everyone! Are there usually 2 dessert parties on Dec. 31st? Like, one for the early fireworks show, and one for the latter? If so, I seem to remember the NYE reservations not becoming available at the 60 day mark, but becoming available at a random later date. Anyone have any information? Some friends would LOVE to do this treats & seats party on NYE, but that's only 60+1 for their trip. They're worried it will be sold out before they are eligible to book. Thanks for any insights!

Hi everyone! Are there usually 2 dessert parties on Dec. 31st? Like, one for the early fireworks show, and one for the latter? If so, I seem to remember the NYE reservations not becoming available at the 60 day mark, but becoming available at a random later date. Anyone have any information? Some friends would LOVE to do this treats & seats party on NYE, but that's only 60+1 for their trip. They're worried it will be sold out before they are eligible to book. Thanks for any insights!
Last year, the early show was the regular Enchantment fireworks, with the later show being Fantasy in the Sky. As I recall, last year there was only the pre-party available for Fantasy in the Sky (the midnight fireworks). I don't know if there were pre and post parties for the earlier Enchantment show. And you are correct, the Dessert parties show up randomly, fairly close to the date (and after your 60 day mark).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter