Desperate for HSM 2 t-shirt

mydream

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I've never done this before, the exchange, and I'm not sure how it all works, but I'm desperate. On a recent trip to WDW, I bought a aqua blue (looks like water) extra small tshirt, High School Musical 2. I need a small or even a medium would be fine at this time. I just want it to fit over her head. This is the the situation. It is for my best friends 9 year old daughter. She has Leukemia and is currently not doing well. She has been on pallative care since June 1st. At that time they gave her only 4-6 weeks, but she has made it 14 weeks as of yesterday. She's in a lot of pain now and losing weight. Her parents were told that it has spread to her blood. I don't have a lot of time to move on this as you can see. She just loved the shirt.
Please, if any one out there has one to exchange with me, that would be great. Please let me know. I'll check back on later today.
Thank You, Julie

Hi everyone,
I've never done this before, the exchange, and I'm not sure how it all works, but I'm desperate. On a recent trip to WDW, I bought a aqua blue (looks like water) extra small tshirt, High School Musical 2. I need a small or even a medium would be fine at this time. I just want it to fit over her head. This is the the situation. It is for my best friends 9 year old daughter. She has Leukemia and is currently not doing well. She has been on pallative care since June 1st. At that time they gave her only 4-6 weeks, but she has made it 14 weeks as of yesterday. She's in a lot of pain now and losing weight. Her parents were told that it has spread to her blood. I don't have a lot of time to move on this as you can see. She just loved the shirt.
Please, if any one out there has one to exchange with me, that would be great. Please let me know. I'll check back on later today.
Thank You, Julie

Here's what I'd suggest....

Go to the thread below and ask Amy to do a HSM design personalized for the little girl. Then you can download it and print it on an iron on transfer that you can iron onto a t-shirt for her!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1371910

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter