DenzBrujah DISigns - Star Wars & "NEW!!!" Mario Kart Name Fills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzbrujah

Addicted to DISigns!
Let me begin by apologizing to those individuals that requested DISigns over the last year that I was unable to get to.

As many of you may know I haven't been around for nearly a year. This has been a trying year for my family and myself. Earlier this year I came down with Swine Flu. The ordeal took a very heavy toll on me and I was forced to take time and recover. No sooner than I recovered we found out my Father in Law who lives with us after a double bypass had stage 3 Throat Cancer. So its been a trying year for us and we had to put off all things Disney. I am glad to say that I have recovered and my FIL has been aggressively fighting his Cancer with Radiation and Chemo and his doctors have high hopes after his last exams.

So now I am back and will begin DISigning again. I was actually going to start this evening and began the frantic and panicked search to find my files only to realize I had yet to transfer them from one of my backup drives at home to my new laptop. (PHEW!)

So everyone who had a recent request please bare with me a couple more days and I will get to your DISign Request ASAP

- Denz

Below you will find my DISigns. I will gladly customize these DISigns for anyone who would like them.

RULES FOR REQUESTING A DISign:
  • DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!! All My DISigns have a file name. I ask that you kindly use the file name for all requests
  • Please include file name, and details on what you would like customized. If you want a specific font color please indicate that as well.
  • I work Full Time and when I'm not working I'm a Full Time dad, as such please allow at least 1 week for DISign requests
  • The BEST way to say thanks for images that you use...is to post pics of the t-shirts and things you make once you have made them.

Should you wish to Customize some of my DISigns yourself I have blanks that can be found here DenzBrujah DISigns - Blanks

Denz Brujah DISigns

I can customize my Mario Kart & Star Wars Name Fill DISigns with your choice of Individual Characters, Backgrounds & Text. Please specify Character, Background & Text you would like when requesting either of these name fills

MARIO KART NAME FILLS

MARIO KART - NAME FILL SAMPLE Mario - Bike, Luigi - Bike, Text: Robert's 8th Birthday
MarioPlate-NameFill.jpg

MARIO KART - CUSTOMIZABLE AREAS
MarioPlate-CustomizableAreas.jpg

MARIO KART - CHARACTERS
MarioCharacters.jpg

STAR WARS NAME FILLS

SAMPLE STAR WARS NAME FILL - Jedi Background w/ C3PO & R2D2
RobertNameFillcopy.jpg

Jedi Characters

JediCharacters.jpg

Jedi Background

JediNameFill.jpg

Empire Characters

EmpireCharacters.jpg

Empire Background

EmpireNameFill.jpg

SPIDERMAN
Spiderman.jpg

FASTPASS RETRIEVAL UNIT
FastPassRetrievalUnit.jpg

POOH SIZED PEOPLE
PoohSizedPeople.jpg

POKEMON HEART & SOUL
Pokemon.jpg

CHIP & DALE GO NUTS
GoNuts.jpg

LORD VADAR
IntergalacticVadar.jpg

PIRATE MICKEY
RobertsPirateShirt.jpg

MONSTERS INC
MonstersInc.jpg

INCREDIBLES
Incredibles-Redux.jpg

GOOF TROOP
GoofTroop.jpg

BIRTHDAY - CAKE
BirthdayShirt.jpg

BIRTHDAY - BALLOONS
DoorHanger.jpg

CELEBRATION
CelebrationT-Redux.jpg

GI JOE - NINJAS
GIJoe.jpg

For our Trips I DISigned Thank You Cards that we hand out to CM's/MouseKeeping as a special token of recognition for making our trip magical - These are standard business card sized (3.5" x 2") and can be printed 10 to a page using a number of Avery Products and MS Word

FAB 5 THANK YOU CARD
VazquezThankYouCard.jpg

JEDI THANK YOU
JediThankYouCardcopy.jpg

Added a New DISign to the 1st Page

Does anyone know how to post smaller pictures or thumbnails instead of massive images?

You just resize them in your photobucket account and post the link for the smaller version. Great Disigns! Do you have the Pirate Mickey one in a blank with no writing on it?

Great Disigns. I have tried and well, I come up short.

Would it be possible for you to Disign something for me. I am looking for something to be designed around Port Orleans French Quarter for my daughter and myself. It is our first trip with just the two of us and I wanted to be able to make something special. We are both adults so it would not have to be childish.

If you can not do this, that is ok, I will understand.

Thanks either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter