Deluxe beverage package

kcchief

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I am debating on buying the delux beverage package fir my up coming cruise aboard the Harmony. Can someone teller what the cost is if I wait to buy on the ship instead of purchasing ahead of time? I know the it’s probably better to buy before with 5he discounted rates, but I’m curious. Thank you!

Hello all! I am debating on buying the delux beverage package fir my up coming cruise aboard the Harmony. Can someone teller what the cost is if I wait to buy on the ship instead of purchasing ahead of time? I know the it’s probably better to buy before with 5he discounted rates, but I’m curious. Thank you!
Unfortunately no one can tell you what the shipboard prices will be. More than likely pre purchasing will result in SOME discount.

However, when you're looking at prepurchasing, IGNORE the % off (or BOGO50% off). Look at the total price (might even put it in your cart to make sure you see the total) and decide from that if it's worth it.

Onboard will be more expensive since they are usually running sales online prior to sailing. They list the onboard price under the package and then the sale price next to it.

Onboard will be more expensive since they are usually running sales online prior to sailing. They list the onboard price under the package and then the sale price next to it.
They list the "supposed" onboard price. That price will fluctuate (as will the sale price). That's why it's important to ignore the "sale terms".

The price will vary based on your sailing date and whatever promo is going. The Black Friday sale is usually the lowest price you will get, but even that hasn’t been great for the Deluxe package (much better discounts for Refreshment package) the last few years.

I’m on the HOS in less than 2 weeks and the best deal I got was $958.77 (7 night cruise) for 2 adults with gratuity and an Amex promo where I got $500 credit for a RCCL purchase. I had to activate the offer before I made the purchase. I think I had to spend $1000, but I was buying the refreshments package for 2 kids too. Amex had another offer of $250 credit for any $500 purchase for some cardholders.

You can rebook if the price drops. Just book the new price first before canceling the old one because I’ve had the price change and lost the savings!

I think the price buying onboard was B1G1 50% off for $89 per day when you bought it on day 1. So the pre-purchase price would have been cheaper. My sailing shows $65.99 per day right now as the sale price. I’ve seen it as low as $62.99. The days of prices in the low $50s is gone.

The reason I buy the package is knowing it is paid for in advance and if I don’t like a drink, I put it down and get something different. I also request bottled water with most drinks to keep in my room (and to stay hydrated)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter