Delfino Riviera

KFISCHER

DIS Veteran
Will be dining here for the 1st time in May.

I need recommendations, please!

And thanks in advance!

Dh and I dined at DR last May. It was right towards the end of a 2 week stay in Orlando and so we were a tad 'fine dined out', if you know what I mean, but it is pretty special. It's very sophisticated and very, very quiet. I can't remember what we ate, but the quality was superb.

It is beautiful, the food was good, but not outstanding. Having eaten there once I wouldn't go back and I don't think it is a restaurant I would recommend. As far as price goes, it didn't seem bad but I am used to high prices for good restaurants here in NY.

I guess I'm still looking for SPECIFIC menu recommendations from those who've ben there, and liked it.

I'm almost positive I'm going to enjoy this restaurant.
But I'm wondering why there's been such a lackluster response to this post.....

I am trying to remember what I ate (this was last Aug.), maybe I can find a menu on line somewhere to jog my memory. I was really, really looking forward to eating at Delfino and having a romantic evening with my husband. While it was a nice evening and the place is very nice the food falls short in my opinion.
I booked a resevation a few months in advance, my husband stopped in about a hour before hand and requested a table by the window. He was told that they were all reseved. So we get there and are seated at a couch table, which meant we sat side by side to each other. Now I know for some people that is a wonderful way to sit, I just prefer to sit across from someone. No big deal though, except for the fact that the entire time we were there all but two tables near the windows were unoccupied.
We did have a nice evening, just not the incredible dining experience I had hoped for. Next time I want romantic with good food I'll buy a bottle of wine and get some take out from the deli (very good food by the way) and sit by the bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter