deleted

Lenny, when do you return to WDW? I'm certain you will enjoy the Keys To The Kingdom Tour.

The best books I've seen on these things are in bookshops inside the World. There is also an excellent bookstore in the Disney Village in DLP....... have you checked Disney's on-line store or Amazon.com ?

Lenny - one of my faves when we first went was the Unofficial Guide to WDW and Orlando. Updated each year, I think. Check out the book shop . . it's quite thick, not a touch on our Simon's Brit's Guide, but very good descriptions of all the rides, wait times, etc.

Like yourself I've bought every guide book there is! A good way of finding up to date books and those that aren't published yet is through Amazon. Do a book search with 'Disney' and then refine it by publictaion date and it will bring up a list of all those books that are awaiting publication followed by those recently released. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter