Delayed Access to Site Due to Spike in Demand

I was able to get in just now and apply a handful of tiny gift cards. Glad to have that done. DVC can't even make giving them money easy.
Gift cards worked for me. Credit cards say it’s an overpayment and will be credited to the next year.

Does DVC know what year it is, or don’t they?

My waits in the queue when I've gotten it haven't been terribly long so that isn't a bother other than my belief the capacity should exist to a level it shouldn't be needed.

What I've been noticing though is that once I've signed on I tend to stay signed on for longer than I have in the past. I wonder if they might have established a routine of not logging people off after some short established time even though they are still active on the site but will search and bump off users who have been inactive if there are people requesting to access the site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter