Delayed Access to Site Due to Spike in Demand

hhisc16

DHHIR owner, DISDAD
Due to a large spike in Member activity on the Disney Vacation Club site, visitors are being directed to a queue where they can wait for their turn to receive access. If your need is not urgent, you may wish to return at a later time to access the site.

Anybody has this occur to them yet?

Due to a large spike in Member activity on the Disney Vacation Club site, visitors are being directed to a queue where they can wait for their turn to receive access. If your need is not urgent, you may wish to return at a later time to access the site.

Anybody has this occur to them yet?
That is insane. I just logged on at 6 am with no problems. I wonder if it has to do people trying to book for Thanksgiving 2022?

I modified my reservation for 12/19 this morning and saw more availability pop up...I am wondering if all of this is due to many Canadians changing their plans next week?

I modified my reservation for 12/19 this morning and saw more availability pop up...I am wondering if all of this is due to many Canadians changing their plans next week?

Interesting thought - maybe. I got all the way to the confirmation page of a reservation I was booking and got the 7 dwarves. It's not on my dashboard. I've been fighting with the site for way longer than it should take.

Edit: I was finally able to book and get a confirmation page, although when I went to double-check my dashboard, I had been logged out. :badpc:

Last edited:
Interesting thought - maybe. I got all the way to the confirmation page of a reservation I was booking and got the 7 dwarves. It's not on my dashboard. I've been fighting with the site for way longer than it should take.

Edit: I was finally able to book and get a confirmation page, although when I went to double-check my dashboard, I had been logged out. :badpc:
Crazy website!
I had to modify a reservation this morning, then I chat with MS to combine 2 reservations.
We will see on check in day this weekend if everything went through correctly...

I could do everything except get on the Dues page. Since they are supposed to be up by tomorrow, maybe that's taking it's toll on the system.

That’s crazy. I’m totally fed up with their website. Spent several hours today trying to get an update on my Open ticket to even have a working website. I was bounced back and forth from dvc, to Disney IT, back to dvc then to DVC IT. I only called Disney world IT because after calling dvc IT, the CM told me she couldn’t help me and didn’t have a clue what was happening with my open ticket.

The worst part is that bandwidth issues like this is just about raw money to spent on bandwidth. They don’t need their IT to fix it, they just need to spend more money to increase the bandwidth of their site. Clearly though, they don’t care. Much like the 3 hour hold times to call in, they don’t think the customer experience is important enough to their bottom line.

I have not been able to get on the last two days. I sign in and then go to Annual Dues - I get Dwarfs - site down for maintenance. I should try the dashboard or some other link.

I have not been able to get on the last two days. I sign in and then go to Annual Dues - I get Dwarfs - site down for maintenance. I should try the dashboard or some other link.
Same here

Must be why, when I called to talk to someone in IT, it said the wait time was 160 minutes. It gave me the option to be called back later. I took that route and they called me back about 2 1/2 hours later. Worked perfectly, but got nothing resolved.

Annual dues link is undergoing the usual maintenance because they’re posting dues. It should be up again on 12/17 I think. The other links all work fine.

I was on an hour ago, and had no problems getting in. I was trying to modify, and had no success doing that.

Same here

Starting 2 days ago I had to start using an incognito browser session to get in. I imagine clearing cookies might otherwise help. And it's otherwise been bombing out a lot and been very glitchy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter