Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE the 7 invites you've completed! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!
The Fantasmic invite is
Fantasmic-invite-Jeanne and You can address the invite to The McCanns and Langstons. Thanks again!

Clearly, you found the others, so I won't post their thumbnails. :goodvibes
Dee

Is this the one you wanted? I only have 2 "surprise-mickeyminnie" letters and the other one has Pooh in it. I didn't think that was one you wanted. If you want a different DISign please post the file name which is located under the DISign. I am happy to redo it.
Thanks,
Dee

Thank you so much! It is the one I wanted! It is really nice!

Dee-

Your stuff is amazing. We just planned a last minute trip for my nephew's birthday. Can you please make the following:

-Lilo Stich invite for breakfast at Ohana from your photobucket. Can you add to the wording to celebrate Matthew's Birthday. Just the date is fine.. Sunday November 17th.

We need 3 invites addressed to the following
The Begley Family
The Guthmiller Family
Papa and Grandma

Thank you for helping us make it magical.

Dee-

Your stuff is amazing. We just planned a last minute trip for my nephew's birthday. Can you please make the following:

-Lilo Stich invite for breakfast at Ohana from your photobucket. Can you add to the wording to celebrate Matthew's Birthday. Just the date is fine.. Sunday November 17th.

We need 3 invites addressed to the following
The Begley Family
The Guthmiller Family
Papa and Grandma

Thank you for helping us make it magical.

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee!
I'd like to request a binder cover like this one - Generic1-King
My binder is actually a 5.5x8.5 binder.
We will be there the week of Thanksgiving...so I'd like it to say -
The Davidson Family
at
Walt Disney World

and at the bottom:
November 2013

TIA!!!

Hi, Dee! Could you please make me these last invites for me? (Don’t worry, I know you requested that we request no more than 10 invites, and these last ones make 10. Well, if you count the two different versions of the same card, I guess it makes 11. ) I know you are in no way obligated to do these, but I would really appreciate it if you would! You’re invites are the cutest!

Surprise-Mickey1-Ryan
“Jaci, Luke, and Lane
Surprise! You’re going to Walt Disney World! We sent a special package full of presents for your family’s trip! We know you’ll love them! We've already planned lots of exciting activities for you! Be good, and have a safe journey! We’ll see you in a few days!
Mickey and The Gang”

“Jenna and John David,
Surprise! You’re going to Walt Disney World! We sent a special package full of presents for your family’s trip! We know you’ll love them! We've already planned lots of exciting activities for you! Be good, and have a safe journey! We’ll see you in a few days!
Mickey and The Gang

Surprise-ToyStory2-Jessica
Please change it to
“Howdy, Jenna and Jaci! I wanted to send you this special gift for your trip! You’re going to have a great time at Disney World! See ya soon!”

Hi Dee! I love your disigns and was wondering if you could do a few for us. We are two families of four, one family has been there several times and the other is going on their first trip! We are going December 14-23 so if you could include holiday in the invites, that would be awesome. The kids are two girls, both 7, Makenna and Kalleigh. And two boys, 3 and 4, Caleb and Parker. Makenna and Caleb are siblings, as are Kalleigh and Parker.

Here's what we need:

Welcome to disney 1st visit Parker and Kalleigh
Welcome back to disney Makenna and Caleb

TREX (the holiday one with Rex please) Dec. 14 @5pm

Ohana (dinner but no time needed) Dec. 15 (just Makenna and Caleb)

Hollywood and Vine lunch (the one with the four disney junior characters please) @12:20pm on Dec. 16

Be Our Guest Dec. 18 @4:05pm

Via Napoli Dec. 19 @4:30pm

BBB Dec 18, for Makenna only (if you have a holiday Belle that would be awesome!!!)

Jedi Training Academy Dec. 16 for Kalleigh and Parker

Thanks so much!!!

Hi Dee, thank you so much for the beautiful invites you have made for me so far! I would like to request some final invites for our trip!

Fantasmic-invite-Jeanne: Addressed to Preston, Matthew, Mom, and Nanny

Invite 2: need an invite for Wishes addressed to Preston, Matthew, Mom and Nanny

AgentPMission-invite-Stephen- Addressed to Preston and Matthew for April 10, 2014

Invite 4: need an invite for Beaches and Cream Restaurant for April 10, 2014 addressed to Preston and Matthew

DowntownDisney-MariaLE- Addressed to the Reed Family

Hi Dee!
I'd like to request a binder cover like this one - Generic1-King
My binder is actually a 5.5x8.5 binder.
We will be there the week of Thanksgiving...so I'd like it to say -
The Davidson Family
at
Walt Disney World

and at the bottom:
November 2013

TIA!!!

Dee

Hi, Dee! Could you please make me these last invites for me? (Don’t worry, I know you requested that we request no more than 10 invites, and these last ones make 10. Well, if you count the two different versions of the same card, I guess it makes 11. ) I know you are in no way obligated to do these, but I would really appreciate it if you would! You’re invites are the cutest!

Surprise-Mickey1-Ryan
“Jaci, Luke, and Lane
Mickey and The Gang”

“Jenna and John David,
Mickey and The Gang

Surprise-ToyStory2-Jessica
Please change it to
“Howdy, Jenna and Jaci! I wanted to send you this special gift for your trip! You’re going to have a great time at Disney World! See ya soon!”

Don't forget to put your travel dates on your requests. It helps me prioritize. I am sure you did on the first request, but I don't remember what everyone's dates are.
I am happy to do more than 10. For my personal sanity I ask for no more than 10 at a time. Several people will request around 10 and wait a week or two AFTER I filled that request then make more requests.
Dee:goodvibes

Good morning Dee

I was hoping you might be able to help make some invites and "welcome to" signs for our Disney trip (December 12 - 17) This is an adult trip (1st time for Anna and a personal getaway for me (Christina - been a tough year). I was hoping to be able to make a daily to do book for Anna and the invites would be a great addition and something special for her to take home at the end. Any and all help would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch! Here are the ones I still need I was able to find some disigners with blanks for others I needed. Thanks again!

Christina
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Saratoga Springs Resort December 12 thru December 17 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Welcome to Walt Disney World Dolphin December 17 thru December 18 (Christina and Brian)

Going to Magic Kingdom December 12th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Epcot December 13th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Magic Kingdom December 14th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Hollywood Studios December 15th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Animal Kingdom December 16th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Epcot December 17th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Come back/Visit Again Soon (One for Christina and Brian, One for Anna)

Grand Floridian Café (Lunch) 12/12 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Teppan Edo (Lunch) 12/13 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Flying Fish Café (Dinner) 12/13 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Citricos (Dinner) 12/14 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano (Fantasmic Lunch) 12/15 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Narcoossee's (Dinner) 12/15 (Christina, Brian and Anna)

Hi Dee! I love your disigns and was wondering if you could do a few for us. We are two families of four, one family has been there several times and the other is going on their first trip! We are going December 14-23 so if you could include holiday in the invites, that would be awesome. The kids are two girls, both 7, Makenna and Kalleigh. And two boys, 3 and 4, Caleb and Parker. Makenna and Caleb are siblings, as are Kalleigh and Parker.

Here's what we need:

Welcome to disney 1st visit Parker and Kalleigh
Welcome back to disney Makenna and Caleb

TREX (the holiday one with Rex please) Dec. 14 @5pm

Ohana (dinner but no time needed) Dec. 15 (just Makenna and Caleb)

Hollywood and Vine lunch (the one with the four disney junior characters please) @12:20pm on Dec. 16

Be Our Guest Dec. 18 @4:05pm

Via Napoli Dec. 19 @4:30pm

BBB Dec 18, for Makenna only (if you have a holiday Belle that would be awesome!!!)

Jedi Training Academy Dec. 16 for Kalleigh and Parker

Thanks so much!!!

Please check everything carefully and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee,

I was going through all the beautiful invitations you already made for me, getting organized for our trip. I can't believe it is finally almost here! We leave next week. I noticed that I forgot to ask for the following two invitations. Can you please address them to the Ruiz Family.

Via Napoli - November 4, 2013 at 11:30am
Yak and Yeti - just put "today" for the date please

I would like them by October 28 please. Sorry for the late notice and will understand if it doesn't give you enough time.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter