Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee,

I was going through all the beautiful invitations you already made for me, getting organized for our trip. I can't believe it is finally almost here! We leave next week. I noticed that I forgot to ask for the following two invitations. Can you please address them to the Ruiz Family.

Via Napoli - November 4, 2013 at 11:30am
Yak and Yeti - just put "today" for the date please

I would like them by October 28 please. Sorry for the late notice and will understand if it doesn't give you enough time.

Many thanks,
Melissa

I am happy to personalize my Via Napoli invitation for you, but I don't have a Yak and Yeti invitation already made. I will not have time to make one for you given the short time frame. Please ask someone else for the Yak and Yeti invitation.
Sorry,
Dee

I am no longer accepting requests. I will complete the requests already posted but please no more. I have some personal issues I need to attend to.

I really enjoy DISigning, so hopefully I will be back at some point. I am sure I will pop in periodically to help when I can.

Thanks for all the great opportunities to add extra pixie dust.
I am sad to say goodbye,
Dee

Dee I just read you last post I am so sorry you have things going on. I had sent you a large request yesterday - if you feel you can't take it on I would understand. I would only just ask you to point me to someone you think can. Again so sorry to hear things are the way they are and just advise me if you don't think you can help - I WOULD COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND - sending pixie dust your way for better days to come pixiedust:

Respectfully,

Christina

I am happy to personalize my Via Napoli invitation for you, but I don't have a Yak and Yeti invitation already made. I will not have time to make one for you given the short time frame. Please ask someone else for the Yak and Yeti invitation.
Sorry,
Dee

Have a great trip!
Dee

Dee I just read you last post I am so sorry you have things going on. I had sent you a large request yesterday - if you feel you can't take it on I would understand. I would only just ask you to point me to someone you think can. Again so sorry to hear things are the way they are and just advise me if you don't think you can help - I WOULD COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND - sending pixie dust your way for better days to come pixiedust:

Respectfully,

Christina

I really enjoy doing this. I will fill your entire request. :goodvibes
Don't expect anything until November though.
Dee

Don't expect anything until December though.
Dee

Oh, Dee! I've been stalking your pages for months and was going to make some requests in 12 days (once I book my ADRs) and I was so bummed to see you are no longer taking requests. But now I see this and the mention of December. Does this mean if I wait patiently you'll be back before my May trip?!?! Or am I reading it wrong?

KaLyn.....I recommend you start your own thread and then if Dee can respond to some of the requests she will.....otherwise indicate details of what you are looking for and other DISigners can assist you. (with their own DISigns, not personalizing or modifying Dee's)

to other DISers....same advice....start your own thread as I said above!!

Hi Dee,

Thank you so much for filling this and all of my other requests. I am really sad to see you go but understand that family always comes first no matter what. You (and all the other DISigners) have really helped to make our first trip a special one and I can't thank you enough or express my deepest gratitude for your willingness to give your time and talent to so many. All the best to you always and hope to see you back at some time.

Big hug,
Melissa

Don't expect anything until November though.
Dee

Dee that is perfect and understandable ... you are an amazing person for doing this even with personal stuff....I can't say thank you enough :)

Christina

:flower3:

Good morning Dee

I was hoping you might be able to help make some invites and "welcome to" signs for our Disney trip (December 12 - 17) This is an adult trip (1st time for Anna and a personal getaway for me (Christina - been a tough year). I was hoping to be able to make a daily to do book for Anna and the invites would be a great addition and something special for her to take home at the end. Any and all help would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch! Here are the ones I still need I was able to find some disigners with blanks for others I needed. Thanks again!

Christina
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Saratoga Springs Resort December 12 thru December 17 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Welcome to Walt Disney World Dolphin December 17 thru December 18 (Christina and Brian)

Going to Magic Kingdom December 12th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Epcot December 13th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Magic Kingdom December 14th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Hollywood Studios December 15th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Animal Kingdom December 16th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Going to Epcot December 17th (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Come back/Visit Again Soon (One for Christina and Brian, One for Anna)

Grand Floridian Café (Lunch) 12/12 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Teppan Edo (Lunch) 12/13 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Flying Fish Café (Dinner) 12/13 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Citricos (Dinner) 12/14 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano (Fantasmic Lunch) 12/15 (Christina, Brian and Anna)
Narcoossee's (Dinner) 12/15 (Christina, Brian and Anna)

Good Morning Dee. I have just one change on my list before you begin your magic for me if at all possible. We are no longer doing Grand Floridian Cafe - that is being replaced on December 12th with dinner at Be Our Guest (Christina, Brian and Anna)

BTW on all the invites you can just put the dates we are going and meal type i.e. lunch/dinner...no real need to put our names on the invites as I am going to be putting together a daily folder from Mickey for Anna....just trying to save you some time if possible.

Have a magical day!

Hi Dee, thank you so much for the beautiful invites you have made for me so far! I would like to request some final invites for our trip!

Fantasmic-invite-Jeanne: Addressed to Preston, Matthew, Mom, and Nanny

Invite 2: need an invite for Wishes addressed to Preston, Matthew, Mom and Nanny

AgentPMission-invite-Stephen- Addressed to Preston and Matthew for April 10, 2014

Invite 4: need an invite for Beaches and Cream Restaurant for April 10, 2014 addressed to Preston and Matthew

DowntownDisney-MariaLE- Addressed to the Reed Family

Please look over these very carefully. Check for typos. I don't anticipate checking back for a while once I feel you have had adequate time to review them. Let me know if anything needs changed.

Have a great trip!
Thanks,
Dee

Good Morning Dee. I have just one change on my list before you begin your magic for me if at all possible. We are no longer doing Grand Floridian Cafe - that is being replaced on December 12th with dinner at Be Our Guest (Christina, Brian and Anna)

BTW on all the invites you can just put the dates we are going and meal type i.e. lunch/dinner...no real need to put our names on the invites as I am going to be putting together a daily folder from Mickey for Anna....just trying to save you some time if possible.

Have a magical day!

2 days early!

By the time I saw your update, I had already finished your request and the names are on them. Sorry it took so long. A handful of them are new disigns that I had to create from scratch, otherwise these would have been done sooner. Please look over them very carefully, and check for typos. I don't anticipate checking back for a while once I feel you have had adequate time to review these. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Have a great trip!
Thanks,
Dee

As a reminder, I am no longer accepting requests. I have finished all the previous requests sent before my sad announcement. If you placed a request that I missed, please let me know ASAP.

I am very sad to go, but very thankful I was able to add some smiles to y'all's trips. Hopefully, I will be back at some point once things get settled and put in order.

Lots of hugs,
Dee

As a reminder, I am no longer accepting requests. I have finished all the previous requests sent before my sad announcement. If you placed a request that I missed, please let me know ASAP. I am very sad to go, but very thankful I was able to add some smiles to y'all's trips. Hopefully, I will be back at some point once things get settled and put in order. Lots of hugs, Dee

Thanks for all you have done and for sharing with the rest of us!

2 days early!

By the time I saw your update, I had already finished your request and the names are on them. Sorry it took so long. A handful of them are new disigns that I had to create from scratch, otherwise these would have been done sooner. Please look over them very carefully, and check for typos. I don't anticipate checking back for a while once I feel you have had adequate time to review these. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Have a great trip!
Thanks,
Dee

Dee - I cannot even begin to express the happiness I feel as I look at all your wonderful work! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart and I will keep you in my thoughts praying that with each day you have a little pixie dust for you to smile. I have had an incredibly hard year and this trip is actually a celebration/remembrance trip all in one...you have made it that much more enchanting. Thank you!!!
Christina

Thank you so much for all the work you put into the invites! I cannot wait to share them with the kids! Hope things get better! Sending you lots of hugs!!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter