Dedicated 2 bed floor plan - odd numbered room?

lorenni

DIS Veteran
Anyone have a link or pictures of the floor plan for an odd numbered two bedroom? The floor plans I can find online seem to all be for the even numbered rooms.

I'm wondering if being inside the curve results in less space overall, or just less space in the living room.

The 1BR "inside the curve" at BLT are rectangular, it's not like the room gets more narrow as you approach the balcony. It may be a bit less space than the outside rooms that actually "fan out". Inside you notice it so more like 3 towers of rectangular units, inside is not a smooth curve like the outside.

It will mean a little less space than the outside units that fan out. As a bonus, the inside rooms have an actual laundry room, with a real, nearly soundproof door (which is much nicer than most of the laundry closets). The inside rooms do not have bar stools at the kitchen island.

Thanks - you guys are great. Especially since I now see that I forgot to say which resort I was asking about!

We'll spend more time in the living room/kitchen than the bedrooms - we plan to eat two meals a day in the room - so I'm wondering whether the extra space is worth the trade off of a parking lot view. We're in a dedicated 2 bed standard view.

Not all the even numbered standard views face the parking lot but that view doesn't really bother me (except when I had a theme park view that was super low and has since been re-designated standard view :rolleyes:) If I were you I'd prefer the living space in the even numbered rooms. You'll also get 2 bar stools for the counter that you don't get in the odd numbered rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter