Decorating the Mickey Mouse Snowman Cookie...Any fun ideas??

mouselovenfamily

DIS Veteran
Last year Walgreens sold a snowman cookie cutter with Mickey Mouse ears on it. Now it's time to put it to use and I'm looking for some creative and fun ideas.

My first thought is normal, covering with a white gloss royal icing, allow it to dry and detail with black mouse ears, orange carrot nose, black eyes and "hidden Mickey" buttons on the body. Maybe a fun scarf too. Wow! It's a ton of work to be eaten up but very cute!

Any one have any other ideas???

Since you posted this 2 months ago, I'm guessing the cookies are all gone.:)

Post pix, please.

I've never used royal icing, but I've been so inspired by the great blogs out there, I might finally try it.

I'm making Mickey Heads to go in our pre-trip goodie bags. I have a large and small cutter so I might make some small ones for the road trip.

They are gone but they were good. I didn't really do too much to them but here they are:

DSC_8916.jpg

DSC_8917.jpg

I saw this thread, & then remembered, "Hey I was given one of those cookie cutters last year & haven't seen it since then". I had forgotten all about it, & couldn't believe I never came across it over the holiday season.

Well I just spent 1/2 hour rummaging thru Christmas stuff & then ransacking my kitchen, but....TA-DAH...I FOUND IT, in a kitchen drawer, still in the package!

DD & I will use these tomorrow. I'm thrilled!!

Thanks again!

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

btw-I'm from the KC area. When I read Blue Springs, I think, "Blue Springs, Blue Springs, Get a better deal when you got Blue Springs!"

Sorry. :)

Your cookies turned out really good. I wish my cookies looked like that. I have never used my mickey cutter but I may try before our trip in 14 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter