Deck 9 or 10 Vs 6

ElsasMom

Mouseketeer
It's decision time as DH is ready to put down our deposit. He's insisting we be as close to the pool as possible.

For me it's a little be about the budget (since the closer you get to the pool the more expensive your room is) and it seems silly since near an elevator on any floor will get me to the pool at about the same speed.

In fact, I'm thinking it's probably horrible trying to get elevator on deck 9 or 10 because everyone is on the way to the pool tying them up. Am I right?

DH envisions shooting up the stairs a lot, but I use my wheelchair for distance and wouldn't be very quick on the stairs if I opted for crutches on the short walk to the pool... But there are 3 other people to consider, maybe they'd love it :confused3

Also, is it noisy-er? Maybe that depends on which end of the boat your on.

Did anyone sail in a room on 9 or 10 on the Dream and love it? Or hate it?

TIA

It's decision time as DH is ready to put down our deposit. He's insisting we be as close to the pool as possible.

For me it's a little be about the budget (since the closer you get to the pool the more expensive your room is) and it seems silly since near an elevator on any floor will get me to the pool at about the same speed.

In fact, I'm thinking it's probably horrible trying to get elevator on deck 9 or 10 because everyone is on the way to the pool tying them up. Am I right?

DH envisions shooting up the stairs a lot, but I use my wheelchair for distance and wouldn't be very quick on the stairs if I opted for crutches on the short walk to the pool... But there are 3 other people to consider, maybe they'd love it :confused3

Also, is it noisy-er? Maybe that depends on which end of the boat your on.

Did anyone sail in a room on 9 or 10 on the Dream and love it? Or hate it?

TIA

Deck 10 is generally more noisy on the Dream. We had a room on deck 10 mid ship and could generally hear most of the activities going on deck 11 not to mention the funnel vision volume from our verandah too.

We generally like deck 6-8 and avoid 5,9, and 10. The kids clubs are on 5 and other venues so its alway high traffic.

I would recommend saving your money and stick to deck 6-8.

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter