December Challenge ~Winner WdwMickey!!! congrats

Reddy

Scrapbooker
Merry Memories for everyone!!

Let the Christmas season begin :santa:
May all your pictures be bright & all the glitter be shiny
All the pages filled with Love and Happiness.

Goal for the month is 500 pages!!!

Participants/Goals for December:

CptJack&crew - 12
Disney-AKJ - 50
Dsneygirl - 12
JJ&JHsMom - 20
LovingtheMouse - 20
Lynner - 40
MazdaUK - 20
Mantaz - 10
Mommy2mrb - 40
MorgansMom - ??
MybestieisMickey - ??
Nutz4Dizney - 12
Princess Nancy - 100
Reddy - 25, mine don't count for the leader board
StitchIsOurHero - 50
TinkRyansMom - 5
WdwMickey - 53

Leader: :cool1:

On Board:

CptJack&crew - 12
Disney-AKJ - 17
Dsneygirl - 8
JeniferDwn - 30
JJ&JHsMom - 22
LovingtheMouse - 14
Lynner - 44
MazdaUK - 26
Mantaz - 14
Mommy2mrb - 50
MorgansMom - 12
Mybestieismickey - 25
Nutz4Dizney - 13
Princess Nancy - 27
Rlove - 20
Reddy - 62
StitchIsOurHero - 36
TinkRyansMom - 0
WdwMickey - 56:cool1:

Mine is low for the month since I'm working on fixing my blog for my main goal this month,

:woohoo: I'm first to post!

My goal for December is 40 pages

want to become a "Crop Til You Dropper" status....at 860 pages for the year so far :thumbsup2 need to reach that 900!!!

please add 10 pages for me so far!

Reddy,
add MazdaUK on the board with 7 for December. She posted in the November board..(post 124, pg.9)

I'm on the goal list for 100.

I hope to be on the board yet tomorrow... I have several pages ready to go but need to finish up DHS swap... Headed down shortly to get started... just got DS15's list finally...
Now to compile the lists all into 1 for my Tuesday shopping spree!!!!

DS11 just called.. he bought mine and PJ's gifts at the craft fair he and FIL are working at.

Reddy,
add MazdaUK on the board with 7 for December. She posted in the November board..(post 124, pg.9)

I'm on the goal list for 100.

I hope to be on the board yet tomorrow... I have several pages ready to go but need to finish up DHS swap... Headed down shortly to get started... just got DS15's list finally...
Now to compile the lists all into 1 for my Tuesday shopping spree!!!!

DS11 just called.. he bought mine and PJ's gifts at the craft fair he and FIL are working at.

I had rembmer seeing a post on there - so thanks for saving me the trouble to go back & look for it:hug:
I need to go clean the kitchen but that isn't as much fun as playing on the computer
you got a gift already?? :yay: my boys don't buy & DH waits until the last minute but tells me he got something & gives me hints about it

I'm in, my goal for the month will be 20 pages, with my work schedule I am hoping to get at least that much done.

I did complete 6 pages at my crop yesterday.

Cassey

I'm in for this month! I am doing a December Daily plus trying to get a few more pages done in my albums. I am setting my goal at 40 pages and hopefully I will make that goal!

I'm in :) My goal is 53 pages, that will put me at my goal of 750 pages for the year :) I completed 8 pages today.

My goal for this month is 20 (and thank goodness for swap itms:goodvibes )

OK we still need 102 to get to 500 for goal amount if everyone gets them all done

Ok I am in for the month. My goal for the month is 10 pages. With that, I can make my goal of 250 pages for the year. I have 2 that need finishing right now, plus a whole bunch of professional christmas pictures to do!

I'm in for 12. I just hit 100 for the year & I am very happy with that.

Ok I am going to jump in and start small!! Put me in for 5!! I know its sad but I have to start somewhere. I am making a goal of ditching FB - so here we go!!

Please put me down for 12. I know that isn't much, but if I do them I'll have 40 for the year. (I just joined last month.) Thank you.

Ok I am going to jump in and start small!! Put me in for 5!! I know its sad but I have to start somewhere. I am making a goal of ditching FB - so here we go!!

Happy that you are joining before the New Year - any thing is better than nothing

Please put me down for 12. I know that isn't much, but if I do them I'll have 40 for the year. (I just joined last month.) Thank you.

:welcome:
Always glad for more

Was able to get some pages done tonight. I'm happy to say I got 1/2 my goal done already.
Please up my page count to 6
Thank YOu

Tracy....just looked at your ticker....baby is so soon! hope you are feeling good and all ready for your little Christmas bundle to come!!

Please add 6 pages for today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter