December Adults/Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
With the original "When is your next solo or adults only trip?" getting a bit long, I decided to break this up into months. It should make it easier to follow and plan get togethers. Here's the list so far for December:

Margie J 6th - 15th at OKW

Skuttle 16th - 22nd

BetsyAnn 1st - 10th

wdw1972 30th - Jan. 5th at OKW

spiceycat 9th - 14th at OKW

buckylarue 8th - 14th

Claudia Kellenberger 6th - 12th

kinlaw6450 7th - 10th

BobBrazeal 27th - Jan. 6th at OKW/VWL

Goofey's Wife 9th - 15th

Margie,
That was a great idea to split that up
into months. I am hoping to meet other
DIS'ers, especially for MVMCP on Dec 9th
or Dec 11th. I still cannot decide
which of these two dates I prefer.
I still have time to make up my mind,
I suppose.

Thanks

I'm also thinking of going to MVMCP that week. I have December 9th marked, in particular, since there will be a number of my co-workers in town and it might be a fun activity for everyone.

Thanks for breaking the list up!! I'm hoping to meet other DISers during our trip!

I'll be there Nov 28-Dec 2. Hope to see you all at the convention!

oh happy day! I have just managed to grab a savannah view at AKL with AP rates. I will be staying there from the 6th of Dec. to the 11th.:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I am planning to do MVMCP on the 9th!!!

This means convention + 4 day cruise + 5 nights at AKL!!!

This is going to be fun!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'll be staying at the Disney's Dolphin Resort, arriving Tuesday, November 27th and departing Saturday, December 9th.

I hope to see everyone!
Ray
:D

we will be there, along w/another coiuple, december 1-8 stayng OKW. this is their first aldult only trip and our 5th one! woohoo!:p

We'll be at AKL from 12/25 through 12/28, and then we'll be at the Dolphin from 12/29 through New Year's day.
It will be our first AKL lodging experience, so we're really excited!

Of course if anyone can give us any advice about which savannah view room to ask for, we'd really appreciate it!!

boldpurple.gif
:bounce:
boldpurple.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldpurple.gif

Dec 3-9th. My husband's and my first trip ever w/o the kids. 13 years in the making, I can't wait.:jester:

My DH and I will be in WDW November 28-December 4th. I can't say where we are staying because it is a surprise for the DH and he reads these boards! He is just waiting for me to slip up. :)

DH and I will be there Dec 6-10th, at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait! We're doing MVMCP on Sunday, Dec. 9th.

DH and I will be staying at PO-Riverside December 2 - December 7. We are going to MVMCP on December 2. Only 95 more days till we leave!!:D

Looks like several of us will be at MVMCP on the 9th; my partner and myself along with his sister will be there too!

Me me me! :) If all goes well, and I can get the money together, I will be there all by my lil' old self from Dec. 1-18! :-D

I will be there by myself from Dec.9th-12th and then my husband will join me until the 19th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter