December, 2010 DIS Meet at WDW

Hi everyone My name is Jeff I started out planning a solo trip for mousetacular but it has turned into a daddy daughter trip we are also staying at pop . our dates are Dec1 - Dec 6th .
We are doing the fantasmic , and toy story breakfest and the jumbo breakfest too if anyone one would like to join us to say hi im always open to talk maybe too much as wife says lol. It is going to be me and my angel:littleangel: Molly hope to meet or at least be able to say hi and get a picture takin with alot of you . talk to you guys soon and see you all in our happy place

Hi Jeff,
We'll be there during your dates too.
How old is Molly? My middle daughter will be almost four when we are there.

I hope it works out that a few of us POP people can meet up.

Looks like there will be a few of us a POP at the same time.

My girls will be 12, almost 4, and 8 months when we are there. We usually try and get a room in the 5000's that faces the lake. We'll have the door decorated :)

The motorized wheelchair shouldn't be too hard to find :)

Hello fellow Canadian! What are your dates? We are going Dec 11 to 17 at Pop and always request 50's facing lake!

Hi all -

The Usual Suspects will be there December 21- January 2. I was so lucky two years ago, of the two DISers I met, one is still a very good friend, she & I have talked about doing the Princess Marathon in 2011 or 2012 together.....

Would love to meet some DISers...

Cheers!!

Awww, I love ya Tink! 2012, definitely 2012!!!!!!

Would love to meet any Disers while on my trip in December. Will be there from 12/11-12/18 (four days short of Tkerbell:sad1:).

So many DISers, so little time!:lmao:

Don't forget to let everyone know where you are staying-it will make it easier to meet up wth fellow DISers!:thumbsup2

Would love to meet any Disers while on my trip in December. Will be there from 12/11-12/18 (four days short of Tkerbell:sad1:).

Makes 2012 all the more exciting!! - trying to convince hubby to go a few day early - will let you know!!

re: katybugsmom : where we are staying - for our trip we are staying at the Saratoga Springs Treehouses...at this point we check in the 22 and we are there until Jan 2. We are driving down - we have grown in size - in addition to the usual suspects - we have my mom, dad and my grandmother joining us for part if not all the trip -

Makes 2012 all the more exciting!! - trying to convince hubby to go a few day early - will let you know!!

re: katybugsmom : where we are staying - for our trip we are staying at the Saratoga Springs Treehouses...at this point we check in the 22 and we are there until Jan 2. We are driving down - we have grown in size - in addition to the usual suspects - we have my mom, dad and my grandmother joining us for part if not all the trip -

I just saw your signature! My dad used to call me Punk when I was little-short for Pumpkin! I've never heard anyone else use it before-except in a negative way! I love it!

We'll be there the 2nd through 6th part of your trip! Hope to see you and your angel at Fantasmic! I'll have my 2 angels with me! :littleangel: Elora & Faith princess: plus my DH Prince Charming!! aka Gary!! :love1:
cannot wait to see fantasmic and say hi too :wizard:

Hi Jeff,
We'll be there during your dates too.
How old is Molly? My middle daughter will be almost four when we are there.

I hope it works out that a few of us POP people can meet up.
molly will be turning 9 in october . so lets set up a time to catch up even if it is just to say Hi:wave2:? ttys and all have a magical week

We are staying at BLT from the 3rd-7th
Then WL from the 8th-12th
And YC from 12th-17th.

We would LOVE to meet up with Dissers!! :thumbsup2

We'll be at WDW Dec 1st-8th most likely at POP. I hope we see some DISers out and about :)

We all just booked today, 2nd-16th December at POP. First trip with Eilidh. Would be great to see you both again and get a chance to meet the boys.

Im at EpCot several times a week - working at Test Track
Come by Test Track and say hello!
Let me know when youre all meeting up - love to join in if Im not working

We all just booked today, 2nd-16th December at POP. First trip with Eilidh. Would be great to see you both again and get a chance to meet the boys.

We're really excited to see everyone again and meet Elidh.

I found out yesterday that a friend is going to be at disney the same time as us . So I changed resorts we are now staying at all star music but if anyone wants to catch up drop me a line . I would love to catch up with anyone even if it is to say Hi or a dessert .

We will be checking into POR on Nov 28th-Dec.2nd, just a real quick trip to celebrate my granddaughters birthdays, myself, son, granddaughter Abby who will turn 6 on the day we check in, daughter and granddaughter Bella who just turned 5. If you see you see us stop and say hi, you can't miss us just look for the guy who is bald and tattooed from head to toe. Also going to MVMCP on the 30th.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter