December, 2010 DIS Meet at WDW

Hey Ray....just noticed the photo of you with your Santa hat on...makes me feel like I'm almost there. Can't wait to see ya!!!

I can't wait to see you guys, too.

I hope that you enjoy my studio...I mean your studio...just kidding.

December 1st is just around the river bend I got soo much too do today . I cal it Hell day off , FGM list , packing , finalize evrything and check in to see and say a quick hello to anyone catching up with us . I still have not received my disney mail:confused3:scared: but I know my TA very well that she wil be sending it real soon with a magical touch for me and dd . Hope to see you all there and to say hi if not I hope you all have a magical trip.
:wizard::wizard::wizard: Jeff:wizard:

Hi All!

We'll be at BWV 12/16 - 12/24. It wil be me, DH and DD - who turns 16 on 12/17. Love to meet some fellow dis'ers
We're doing MVMCP on 12/19 and hopping offsite for WWHP 12/21-12/22
I usually have a LGMH on pocketbook

Anne

I'll be at POP Dec 10-16 sporting LGMH so be sure to say, "hi"!

I'll have two 11 y/o daughters who often swim in the evenings and a lone 6 y/o boy and they would love to make new friends :) I'll be the one on a lounge chair ;) reading a book.

Look for us!!!!

I'll be at POP Dec 10-16 sporting LGMH so be sure to say, "hi"!

I'll have two 11 y/o daughters who often swim in the evenings and a lone 6 y/o boy and they would love to make new friends :) I'll be the one on a lounge chair ;) reading a book.

Look for us!!!!

We'll try to catch up with you when we arrive on the 15th! I'll have LGMH's too!:santa:

Alright, this may sound crazy but I need a stroller at Disney WOrld even though I don't have a child small enough to ride around in one!!

I have arthritis in my neck and cannot carry purses or even backpacks for very long and my family does not want to be stuck carrying all our stuff so we have rescued the stroller from the barn that I never got around to selling! What a perfect way to haul around our sweaters and rain ponchos and snacks, etc!!

ANYWAY, we'll be there from the 2nd to the 13th and then I was wondering if anyone else would like to have it to use on their vacation? It is a nice stroller and I will make sure it is nice and clean when I leave! Please just let me know if anyone is interested... I took pictures and when I remember how to post them I'll put them on here if anybody is interested!

I'd really like it if somebody wants to use it then they would find somebody arriving when they leave and pass it on!! Don't know if it will work but worth a shot!

I would love to use your stroller but I am bringing mine for the same reason ;) My "baby" is 6 and I doubt he will ride in it, but I like to have it to haul stuff for my family of 6.

I hope someone can use your stroller as it's a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter