December 2007 Code Watch

Slightlygoofy...In regards to your reservation I would NOT worry about the new per day rate. They just started applying that new policy when they released the VISA, AP & FL Res rates in mid August, at least I think that is when they started it? I had a room only @ rack rate @ WL with standard view for $215 per night that was booked in July for 12-16 to 12-22. When the AP rate came out I called to get that code applied to my ressie and there was no availabilty, at all, using the code. The CM then began to check other resorts for me and found availabilty @ POFQ but the rate changed twice, it was $105 for 12-16 to 12-19 and then $129 for 12-20 to 12-22 and would have went up again if we were staying past the 22. So, I changed our dates in order to have our entire reservation in value season as well as changed resorts to POFQ. Then 2 weeks later found WL CV for our dates in value season and changed back to the WL. We are so excited to stay there during the Holiday Season but I am checking the WDW website every day to see if they open up any standard or woods view as we would like to save some $$. It has been 3 or 4 years since I paid $49 per night at a value, you really lucked out! Enjoy your vacation and don't worry about that rate you will have no problems!! Becky

I booked a mk view in CR for 12/13-12/16 and I tried to call and get any of the discounts and can't get one of them. I was wondering if you have to book under one of the discounts to get the dining card? Can someone help me out with this!!

The dining card promotion is for Annual/Seasonal Passholders. I checked on-line for your dates 12/13 to 12/16 and the only deluxe availability was
AKL $145 per night / $490
YC-WV $315 / $1064

You are planning a weekend in Dec which will be tough...

I booked the room back in Feb. hoping that annual passholder rates would help with the high cost of the room we chose. It is dd(2) first trip to Disney and wanted to make it special. I have been calling and nothing. They told me to keep calling back. Even if I don't book under one of the discounted rated, am I still eligible for the dining card because I am a passholder?

The dining card promotion is for Annual/Seasonal Passholders. I checked on-line for your dates 12/13 to 12/16 and the only deluxe availability was
AKL $145 per night / $490
YC-WV $315 / $1064

You are planning a weekend in Dec which will be tough...

We booked this back in Feb. What I need to know is am I still eligible for the dining card if I don't get any discounted rates. I am a passholder.

We booked this back in Feb. What I need to know is am I still eligible for the dining card if I don't get any discounted rates. I am a passholder.

No, you would have had to book when the new code came out in August 2007 for this promotion. Rooms for that promotion sold out very fast. You would have had to call right away. You are not eligible for the dining card if you are not booked with the promotion code.

put me on the ban wagon too... my husband and I are trying to get hotel stay for the week of Dec.22-29. Our son is at Disney doing his college internship and we want to go down. My son says everything is booked....:sad1: If anyone knows anything about codes or if anyplace is available please let me know:disrocks:

put me on the ban wagon too... my husband and I are trying to get hotel stay for the week of Dec.22-29. Our son is at Disney doing his college internship and we want to go down. My son says everything is booked....:sad1: If anyone knows anything about codes or if anyplace is available please let me know:disrocks:

I'd keep calling, but especially call at the 45 day mark (which should be around Nov 5 or 6) That's the point that people will either have to pay off their package or cancel their trip. Quite often things open up around the 45 day mark.

I put your dates in on Disney's website and Coronado Springs has availability for your dates for a MYW discounted package. I checked for 2 adults w/ 1 day base tickets (assuming your son can get you passes or something), standard view, the price was $1,487.18. Caribbean Beach, POR and AS Sports also had availability. I didn't check any deluxes. GOOD LUCK!

Total newbie question here! I am not new to the DIS but am new to onsite and codes. HOw do you check a code availability online? I have been looking at the WDW site and am not seeing anywhere to enter a code.

Thanks!

Total newbie question here! I am not new to the DIS but am new to onsite and codes. HOw do you check a code availability online? I have been looking at the WDW site and am not seeing anywhere to enter a code.

Thanks!

I asked this same question too! On the Disney.com home page look for the two little boys in the teacup. It says "Special Season Savings" and click on "learn more". Then click on "get started" and from there enter your dates, etc. This will pull up availability for discount general public codes. I think you still have to call if you want to find out about the VISA discount. Good luck!

I asked this same question too! On the Disney.com home page look for the two little boys in the teacup. It says "Special Season Savings" and click on "learn more". Then click on "get started" and from there enter your dates, etc. This will pull up availability for discount general public codes. I think you still have to call if you want to find out about the VISA discount. Good luck!

www.disneyworld.com

I have no teacups, just a little box in the bottom right (had to scroll down) that says special seasons savings. After clicking on that it takes me to a screen with the boys in the tea cup.

I called about the VISA discount to see if there was more availability with that code versus the regular code and was told (of course we all know that the cm could have been mistaken as they often are) that they are the same code. The visa one just gave early access to visa customers. While the visa code is still usable it goes to the exact same pool of rooms as the regular code. So you may as well book with the regular code.

www.disneyworld.com

I have no teacups, just a little box in the bottom right (had to scroll down) that says special seasons savings. After clicking on that it takes me to a screen with the boys in the tea cup.

I called about the VISA discount to see if there was more availability with that code versus the regular code and was told (of course we all know that the cm could have been mistaken as they often are) that they are the same code. The visa one just gave early access to visa customers. While the visa code is still usable it goes to the exact same pool of rooms as the regular code. So you may as well book with the regular code.

The CM was correct :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I will have to see what I can come up with after school today.:surfweb:

Quick question. So are these all the codes that are going to come out for December, or is there a possibility of more coming out? I want to go to Disney with three of my boys 7,5, and 4 from December 14th-20th. It would be just me and them, but I don't have the $200 deposit to book before the 24th of September and that is when the current code ends. Is there any chance of us getting another code, or will I have to pay full price? Thanks so much for any help!

I am hoping so too! I need just 2 nights after our cruise to do the Christmas party but I dont have the cash either as my cruise pay off is 9/23! I wanted to stay at CR as we are just doing the party and one day at MK. I am trying to reach my brother so he can use his discount for me, if not, I will have to go with 2 rooms at ASMo with the AAA discount

Quick question. So are these all the codes that are going to come out for December, or is there a possibility of more coming out? I want to go to Disney with three of my boys 7,5, and 4 from December 14th-20th. It would be just me and them, but I don't have the $200 deposit to book before the 24th of September and that is when the current code ends. Is there any chance of us getting another code, or will I have to pay full price? Thanks so much for any help!

Make your reservation then you have two weeks to pay your deposit. By then you should have the money you need!

Yep, :) Make the reservation through CRO rather than the website and yiu'll have 2 weeks before the deposit is due! :)

Hope it works our for you! Fingers crossed! :)

:cool1: ...I've just 'bout given up on a code for Dec....so, I booked a room at the Dolphin with the Teachers' Rate of $189/nite.....:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter