December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Shari (Taswira) will probably be along in the next few days. I know she's cruised near Christmas before and should be able to tell you.
I'm here, but I really don't have anything to say about it because that (my recent December cruise) was my "Murphy's Law" cruise and the worst of all my DCL cruises, when I had anticipated it being the best. So in order not to burst any bubbles, sorry, I'm going to zip it entirely on that topic. :ssst:

This one WILL be entirely different! :thumbsup2

Happy Easter to all of my fellow cruisers!!! Guess what 2 Easters and 1 christmas and 2 Thanksgivings and we will be sailing together!!

Booked the Hawaii cruise and we are still hoping to keep this one. We hope there is some price reduction .

Booked the Hawaii cruise and we are still hoping to keep this one. We hope there is some price reduction .
Congrats on booking the Hawaii cruise! There probably won't be a price reduction on the Hawaii one because it's their ONLY Hawaii one, and not on this one because it's the one just before Christmas. Can always hope though. :sail:

I believe IBounceToo is also going on the Hawaii cruise and this one.

I'm not going on the Hawaii one, but I will be cruising DCL then as well. 2012 is going to be a GREAT year!

I'm here, but I really don't have anything to say about it because that (my recent December cruise) was my "Murphy's Law" cruise and the worst of all my DCL cruises, when I had anticipated it being the best. So in order not to burst any bubbles, sorry, I'm going to zip it entirely on that topic. :ssst:

This one WILL be entirely different! :thumbsup2

That doesn't sound good! This one WILL be different!

Happy Easter to you all! We will have muddy egg hunts around here this weekend. Anyone have fun things planned?

I believe IBounceToo is also going on the Hawaii cruise and this one.

I'm not going on the Hawaii one, but I will be cruising DCL then as well. 2012 is going to be a GREAT year!

Yep, I'm on both! Several friends plan on booking this cruise while we aare on the ship next week for the repo/Alaska. More playmates!

We're on board. We made an on board reservation for a Western Caribbean cruise in June 2012 but when we found out the Wonder was going to Hawaii we jumped all over that. I called DCL and had them move the June trip to a dummy date with the intent of moving it again and sailing in 2013. The more we looked at the dates they chose for the dummy cruise the more we liked the idea of sailing just before Christmas so we're locked in. The Eastern Caribbean isn't our favorite trip but we lit up when we saw that we were stopping in San Juan which will be different. The girls will be 13 by then. Can't wait and we are looking forward to seeing how the ship is going to be decorated for the holidays. We were also on the WB PC cruise in 08.

I love that we are less than 600 days away!!!

It has finally stopped raining! We have had over a foot of rain in the last week, but the sun is now shining.

No big plans the next few weeks, but we will be going to Texas next month for a visit with family!

And we'll be on Castaway Cay on that day. How much better could it get? :goodvibes

Ha ha - if you look at Shari and my stickers for this cruise, you'll note it says, "Fantasy Cruise to the End of the World....or Not". Sitting on Castaway Cay with a Margarita in my hand is the way to go...if we have to go! :lmao:

Ha ha - if you look at Shari and my stickers for this cruise, you'll note it says, "Fantasy Cruise to the End of the World....or Not". Sitting on Castaway Cay with a Margarita in my hand is the way to go...if we have to go! :lmao:
Almost - It doesn't say "Fantasy Cruise," just "Fantasy to the End of the World ... or Not."

You sit on Castaway Cay. I think I might like to be on the ship when the world ends! ;)

:sail::tink:And by the way ...
Hello all!!!
My DD and I will be on this cruise as well. I booked a dummy date when we were on the Dream in March then rebooked a new date when the last part of 2012 came out.. I know its REALLY REALLY early, but I sure hope some of you are interested in the FE exchange. We had a really good time with that before ..It just adds extra magic to the vacation ..
:fish::disrocks:

Hey all - I've always been in the habit of creating a website for the cruises I'm on, either for the sake of organizing my own trip or for anyone on that sailing who wants to make use of the site.

With that in mind and even though it's early, I started a little site for this cruise HERE. It includes a sign-up form for a cruiser list. If nothing else, whomever takes charge of FE organization could use the list to see who wants to participate instead of weeding through what is sure to become a long thread. If anyone here does want to join the cruiser list there, you will need to complete and submit the form yourself, as I won't be manually adding anyone. Adding yourself to the list is at your own discretion. I won't be offended if you choose not to. ;)

The site is currently under construction, meaning I will be adding a lot to it as we get closer to sailing. :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter