December '14 Challenge -Winner M2MRB Congrats!!!

please add another 20 pages ...should be total of 80!

finished the baby albums :banana:

thanks!

finished 8 more pages over the weekend, not sure if I'll get anymore done this month, have a big card project I need to work on for my LSS.

My count for December so far is 22. Hopefully tomorrow morning I could do a few before we head out for celebrations. I've been so busy making vinyl projects and working on my Erin Condren planner I'm surprised i even got to 22 this month!

I actually got some scrapbooking done for the first time since the move- I made a 20 page album- granted it was an album in an hour type but at least it was something. I am hoping to start on our niece's Disney trip next week.

Rebecca

My count for December so far is 22. Hopefully tomorrow morning I could do a few before we head out for celebrations. I've been so busy making vinyl projects and working on my Erin Condren planner I'm surprised i even got to 22 this month!

7 more pages complete which brings my monthly total to 29 woohoo I hit my goal. But I'm even more glad I finished up my 2014 general album complete with Christmas. Lol good thing we stay in for New Years Eve so I won't have pages from that.

I'm really glad I found this sub forum as it keeps me on track with making sure to work on my albums. Looking forward to the 2015 challenge.

So, I've pretty much been MIA this year. Finding time to scrapbook has been really hard. But I did want to get what I have done recorded, because hey, I can't really do worse, right? Since I was last on these boards I have done64 pages. So I'm saying that's what I did in December, even though it took me the better part of a year to get to that number.

9 pages done yesterday for Elizabeth's Disney album- did our first day- Animal Kingdom- I am enjoying creating again.

Also I guess just so they will be in the yearly totals I did 30 pages in May and did not get them added to the total- it is the only other pages I did this year. So for the year I have done 59 pages- which is better than I thought I might get done. I have a number of projects for the coming year so hopefully I will get to work and have large totals early in the year while I get started.

Rebecca

27 more pages for me. Hoping to squeeze out a couple more before the end of the year but we'll see. Right now I'm having more fun designing titles and overlays in the Silhouette Software than actually scrapping.

Completed another 8 pages today. I got a Scrapin Easel for Christmas and I love it.

updated to here..

Rebecca I have you May totals added to December even though you did them in May so that you are caught up.

MBIM -- so nice to see you!!! Glad you to have you sneak in from time to time!!! Congrats on getting 64 pages done!

Keep up the good work ladies... just a few more hours!! I will announce the winner tomorrow morning when I get up to watch the Rose Bowl!!!

Two more pages for me - that will be it until next year!!

Becky

Total scrapped :TBA

Scrappers and Goals:

BAMB - no goal
bektasmic - 4 pages
bkmom21612 - 15 pages
Chae - 15 pages
concertkatie - 40 pages
OrangeBirdGirl - 25 pages
M2MRB - 75 pages
mgrace - 15 pages
Poppins2000 - 20 pages
PN96 - 50 pages

pages completed:

concertkatie - 51
M2MRB - 88 :santa:
mbim - 64
mgrace79 - 5
poppins2000 - 21
chae - 2
OrangeBirdGirl - 51
rlovew - 67

leader :santa:
goal met

I would have loved to do 51, but I only did 29. I think you have misread it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter