Dec Visit

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
I am planning on takin my family to WDW the first week of Dec next year. CAn anyone tell me how are the crowds and weather?

Light to moderate,the weather can vary from super hot to very cold and everything in betweem.We always bring clothes we can layer to deal with weather.We love this time of year and have been to WDW each year early December since 1992.The secret is out to a certain degree becase crowds have increased a little each year it seems for this time of year but still mot very crowded.::yes:: :wave2:

Have to agree with the previous poster. The crowds seem to be getting a little heavier each year, but during the week it is very manageable. Try to get tickets to MVMCP on a weeknight, they are usually less crowded and well worth the extra money. The weather well.........it's a mixed bag, it can be hot but not humid and then the next day it can be bone chilling cold, I know I have posted this several times and some think I am just a crazy thin blooded Floridian but.............I have actually worn my ski jacket to more than one MVMCP and then the next day be in shorts, so just be prepared, I think it feels alot colder because it is so damp down here. It's my favorite time of the year at Disney, the resorts and the parks are decked out and beautiful.

I've been twice during the first week of December. In '98 it was very warm. In '02 we had one full day of heavy rain, one very cold day and one very humid night! It can be everything in one week. The crowds are not that bad. All of the great holiday stuff makes up for it. MVMCP was sold out on the Friday night, but the other nights during our trip were not.

We are going back 12/1-8 this year and can't wait.

We (DH and I) have been in early Dec twice and are going again this year (12/-12/11). I think the longest we ever waited for a ride was maybe 10-15 minutes; a lot were walk ons. The scenery and decorations are incredible and MVMCP is a blast! Definitely go down!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter