Dec 7th - My Wishes Will Come True

Mouseaholic

Earning My Ears
Hello All -

Some may remember a posting I made months ago about my trip to WDW with my friend Joan in December.

A year ago she was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and given only a month or two to survive. At her insistance, I still made my "annual pilgrimage" to WDW in early December and discovered the magic of "Wishes". That night and each day since my wish has been for her continued triumph over her cancer.

She remains cancer free.

In late August, while I was visiting the Gr. Floridian with a friend, I became ill and spent the better part of September in and out of the hospital. My first visitor once I finally made it back to my local hospital was my friend Joan - at my bedside offering her wishes for me.

Fast forward to November and we are both healthy and making our final plans to arrive at WDW and the Beach Club December 7th.

We will be attending MVMCP December 7th and I invite anyone who would like to join us - to share "Wishes" that night. You see, it will be the first of my two wishes I pray each day. First is to bring Joan to the land of magic this December and my second wish is to bring her back......in 10 years.

We will be watching at the end of Main Street, left hand corner of the circle (the "Cathy Cook memorial spot"). I will be the short blonde (built a little like Chip and Dale), will be sporting a Mickey Santa hat with tears of joy streaming down my face I am sure.

If anyone is around that night, please come and join us for our celebration of Joan's continued good health.

WDW is truly the land of magic for me and I will be sharing it with a truly special friend. Please join us.

Thank you.....

Cathy

"Remember, we must all believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the World. Now, lets all put our hearts together and make a wish come true".

Wish I could join you but I fly home on the 6th. you will both definately be in my thoughts and prayers though, and I hope I can join you both 10 years from now:sunny:
kathe

I'm sorry that I won't be attending MVMCP that night. I hope you and Joan have a magical vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter