Dear Diary - Please tell the scale to lie to me!

mfolco

"We're going to Florida? What's in Florida?" -DH's
Dear Diary,

The scale is a liar! It can't be true! I weigh more then a linebacker! When did that happen? It has to be wrong! Wait, did someone set it wrong? That could be it! I'm going to have to check it.

:yay:

Nope checked it! Its not wrong but its not good either. So the time has come dear diary to say goodbye to my best friends. See you Ben, bye-bye Jerry. I'll miss you Hershey.

:sad2:

I have to do this - not just for me but also for Wizzle (my lovely 7 year old daughter) and Big D (wonderfully supportive and loving DH). So diary, I want you to keep me in line! I know, its a tough job. I don't blame you for trying to pass me off to facebook but it has to be done.

Now - here's the deal diary, I have 55 days till the next Disney trip! That's not a lot of time, and we have some serious work to do.

:)

I pledge to tell you how I'm doing, and <gulp> what that no-good lying scale says, and you pledge to listen to me rant and vent about the women who can eat ANYTHING and still be a size 2!

:mad:

Here's my plan of attack to get that silly scale in line - since I've just lost 20lbs by juicing and going veggie, but now nothing is happening, I will ramp up the exercise and document it all here. :worship:

So to start I'm at 249.6 (yes, I know its really 250 but if it works for stores to not round up, it works for me - 249 looks better!). :eek:

Today I did break from the normal, as I did not have the proper foods in the house - I blame the fridge entirely! I mean really, no one can invent the technology the Jetson's have?!? Dial up a salad would be lovely!

Anyways, since I ate two slices of pizza - and know I feel a bit ill - I will go do an hour of pilates. That DOES NOT mean I can do this every day - so diary if I tell you tomorrow I ate anything but unprocessed foods, I want you to slap me! :sick:

So tonights goal - 1/2 hour of pilates.

Tomorrow's goal - back to my routine of fruits and veggies and no pilates (I'm helping Nana pack up her home to move - so perhaps a nice work or something as that is going to stress me out!)

Sunday's goal - back to juicing for two weeks to get kick started again and for exercise, 45 mins on the eliptical.

Ok Diary - here we go...oh and if you really want to get our relationship in the right direction, have a talk to the scale - it should be much kinder to me!

Good night Dear Diary - talk to you tomorrow! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter