• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP Restrictions?

Wazzo

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I was reading in another post that not all menu items at a participating restaurant are eligible on the DDP. Is this true? I thought that if the restaurant was on the DDP list that you could order any appetizer, entree or dessert.

Thanks in advance for the clarification! :)

We went to Alfredos last Sept. and there were a couple of appetizers that we couldnt get but it was because they were for 4 and like $30 or something.But that was the only place we went that we were told that.I'm sure other places that have apps. like that for sharing arent on it unless maybe you dont order 2 you just share one.They let us know when they brought us the menus and told them we were on the DDp.

I'm wondering about this as well. I've heard that you cannot get lobster on the DDP, which is something that my DH love, love, LOVES, and would like to have verification of this.

I wouldn't necessarily say that there are items that you cannot get using the dining plan, however, some of the items are like this...... if the item states that it is some sort of sampler like a appetizer or desert sampler, then it will count as the appetizer or desert credit for however many people it states it will feed, that was my experience.
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter