DDP Planning Questions

dcmbshafe

Mouseketeer
For September 2007, I was wondering:

1. If the free DDP is offered again, when is it likely to be announced?
2. If a guest makes a reservation prior to the announcement, are they ineligible for the free DDP offer?
3. Are guests who rent DVC points eligible for the free DDP?

We are trying to choose between staying at GF or renting DVC points and staying in a studio at VWL and we are also trying to decide on timing of when we make reservations. TIA

1. We won't know this until the Spring of 2007.
2. Not "ineligible" but if your reservation has a change fee or cancellation fee, that fee may apply (but generally is waived) if you switch to a different package (i.e., one with free dining).
3. No.

Disney has traditionally offered discounts during the fall. This year and last year the discount was "free" dining. In prior years it was something like pay for 4 and play for 7 and before that it was a room discount of 40-45%.

I'd expect some type of discount, I never expected Disney to repeat free dining but it's popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter