We're going to WDW july 22-27.

Here's what I've reserved:

7/22 dinner Chef Mickey's
7/23 breakfast Cindy's Castle (celebrate daughter's 1st b-day) pd. for, not DDP
dinner Crystal Palace
7/24 dinner Concourse Steakhouse
7/25 dinner Planet Hollywood
7/26 lunch Sci-Fi

Are these good choices? Not sure I want to use a TS for Sci-Fi. I've read not so good reviews.
We may let our 4yr. old share w/us at Concourse & Planet Hollywood & add another TS on 7/26 for dinner. Any suggestions? We're going to be at MGM that day.

This is my husband & kids 1st trip & I haven't been since I was 10 yrs. old. I'm trying to convince husband DDP is good value. He's expecting great meals. Suggestions please?! :crazy:

Personal experience from our May trip, I'd get rid of Concourse Steak House. We encountered a very rude CM, and the food was "just ok." We had better steaks at Le Cellier, Les Chefs de France, etc. The kid desserts at Le Cellier are a hoot. They have a moose (yes, it has antlers and all)...and a s'mores thing. They are great just to see.

I liked 50s Prime Time better than SciFi, and feel that it is a better value as well as better atmosphere. The only real attraction to Sci-Fi is the sitting in the cars.

Trust me, at Planet Hollywood you will have PLENTY of food to share. The Appetizers alone could have been an entree! For your MGM day, I'd definitely add 50s Prime Time. I'd do a CS lunch in place of your Sci-Fi lunch and add a TS dinner somewhere.

Realize that the food quality of character dinners isn't as good as other dinners. Your kids might really like Coral Reef--wonderful food, and the tanks are great entertainment...you might do that if you eliminate the Sci-Fi.

There's nothing wrong with your choices--there are just lots of places that I like better than Sci-Fi and Concourse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter