DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, Fellas!

Been busy lately. The show I’m in, Hello Dolly, opens next week so I’ve been in rehearsals for that. My DFiL has been back from the VA hospital now for about 3 weeks now and can’t be alone, fall risk, so I’ve spent some time with him when the DMiL needs to be out of the house. Work has been, well, work.

Not sure if I mentioned it in a previous post, but the wife had talked about going back to Disney in about three years, something I never thought she’d be talking about, but she did. And I picked it up and started running with it. Well, in that same conversation she had mentioned the possibility of going to either Ireland or London. 😳 “Who is she and what has she done with my wife? “ I said, “if we’re going to go international, I prefer to go to London.“ She was not opposed to this. I even mentioned the possibility of taking the Eurostar train to Paris for a day or two, depending on how long our trip to London is. She then said, “OMG! We can go all over Europe from there!” Not something we’ll do, but she she didn’t say no. I figured, if we’re talking about a trip to London I might as well make a wish list of all the things we might want to do. We can then whittle it down to what’s doable in the timeframe we’ll have. The last few days I’ve been having fun poking around on VRBO for apartments in and around London to get an idea of how much it’ll cost me. Surprisingly I can find apartments a little further out from central London for around the same cost as my Disney package. I would still have to buy airfare, but at least the initial cost of where I’d be staying wouldn’t be horrible. I would also need to do research to find out what parts of London are safer than others, something I do with all my trips.

Well, enough of me rambling. Here are a few pictures I took while in Disney World. Enjoy.

IMG_6392.jpgIMG_6666.jpgIMG_6646.jpgIMG_6351.jpg

Which one of these Spaceship Earths?
IMG_6423.jpgIMG_6420.jpg

Last edited:
The show I’m in, Hello Dolly, opens next week so I’ve been in rehearsals for that.
Well hello DDC
It's so nice to have you back here on the DIS
Not sure if I mentioned it in a previous post, but the wife had talked about going back to Disney in about three years,
::yes::
Here are a few pictures I took while in Disney World. Enjoy.
Nice shots. :)
2nd one. At least for me. More visual interest
Uh, huh........

Great photos
Morning, Fellas!

Been busy lately. The show I’m in, Hello Dolly, opens next week so I’ve been in rehearsals for that. My DFiL has been back from the VA hospital now for about 3 weeks now and can’t be alone, fall risk, so I’ve spent some time with him when the DMiL needs to be out of the house. Work has been, well, work.

Not sure if I mentioned it in a previous post, but the wife had talked about going back to Disney in about three years, something I never thought she’d be talking about, but she did. And I picked it up and started running with it. Well, in that same conversation she had mentioned the possibility of going to either Ireland or London. 😳 “Who is she and what has she done with my wife? “ I said, “if we’re going to go international, I prefer to go to London.“ She was not opposed to this. I even mentioned the possibility of taking the Eurostar train to Paris for a day or two, depending on how long our trip to London is. She then said, “OMG! We can go all over Europe from there!” Not something we’ll do, but she she didn’t say no. I figured, if we’re talking about a trip to London I might as well make a wish list of all the things we might want to do. We can then whittle it down to what’s doable in the timeframe we’ll have. The last few days I’ve been having fun poking around on VRBO for apartments in and around London to get an idea of how much it’ll cost me. Surprisingly I can find apartments a little further out from central London for around the same cost as my Disney package. I would still have to buy airfare, but at least the initial cost of where I’d be staying wouldn’t be horrible. I would also need to do research to find out what parts of London are safer than others, something I do with all my trips.

Well, enough of me rambling. Here are a few pictures I took while in Disney World. Enjoy.

View attachment 775224View attachment 775225View attachment 775226View attachment 775227

View attachment 775228View attachment 775229
Great photos! I second the second SE photo. Just crop out the crowd maybe?

Day 12 of 18 day’s of vacation is in the books. Flew back up to Pa. for a few days. First order of business was to get a cheese steak, pizza and a few Potts hotdogs. Second order was a 50 th wedding anniversary party for one of my brothers.
Visited some old customers. Stopped in where I use to work and also drove around with my oldest brother in the town we grew up in.
It was great seeing everyone again.
Pennsylvania is a nice place to visit but I sure don’t want to live there. Lol
Six more days of rest till I begin my new job. I don’t even remember how to get there anymore. Lol

Day 12 of 18 day’s of vacation is in the books. Flew back up to Pa. for a few days. First order of business was to get a cheese steak, pizza and a few Potts hotdogs. Second order was a 50 th wedding anniversary party for one of my brothers.
Visited some old customers. Stopped in where I use to work and also drove around with my oldest brother in the town we grew up in.
It was great seeing everyone again.
Pennsylvania is a nice place to visit but I sure don’t want to live there. Lol
Six more days of rest till I begin my new job. I don’t even remember how to get there anymore. Lol
Living the Dave life…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter