DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Not sure... did I miss something?
I heard Alonso's F bomb.
And... am I crazy or did they play the German National Anthem after God Save the Queen???

Not sure, should have been after.

I was thinking more of Horner getting called in for his pre-race comments and then his apology but not real apology.

Not sure, should have been after.

I was thinking more of Horner getting called in for his pre-race comments and then his apology but not real apology.
ohhhh... didn't see that, but read about it.

Morning, fellas! Hope all had a good weekend, I did. I had plans to get so much done, but wound up not doing much of it. I did, however, started cleaning my office....and by starting I mean getting the trash bags and bringing them into my office. Don't want to over do it, you know. :rolleyes::teeth: Actually, I did get some things done that really needed to be done. The upstairs shower's been backing up a bit, so I had to snake that this weekend. I also got stuff ready for winter, like shutting off the water the outside faucets and bringing in the garden hoses. So things got done, but not as much as I wanted. I did have a daddy/DD morning yesterday. While the Mrs. was at her church gigs, I took my DD out for breakfast yesterday morning, something we needed. My DD has her dance studio's performance of The Nutcracker this coming weekend, so we'll be spending a lot of time at the theater for tech week. I'm going to be able to go in on Friday to take pictures, so I'm excited about that. Outside that, that's it. I have to be at work by 7 am, this week, except for Thursday, so I'll be heading out early. Have a good day, guys.

TTFN

Morning, fellas.
Rough night last night. Lucky if I got more than 15-20 minutes sleep. Should be fun at work now.

I did, however, started cleaning my office....and by starting I mean getting the trash bags and bringing them into my office. Don't want to over do it, you know. :rolleyes::teeth:
Absolutely. Baby steps, ya know.

Hello gents,
Just stopping by, busy working these days.
In case anyone is curious, remember the former co-worker who came asking for money?
I responded to his email, said that I didn't feel comfortable doing it (I probably would have just given him 50 bucks, but my wife doesn't know him at all and I didn't want to do something that might cause drama at home). I did offer to take him out for a meal and beer to chat about his situation. He got back to me and said no thanks, he will survive on his own. Oh well, I did the best I was conformable doing. Really makes me suspicious what the $50 was for. It wasn't going to cover a mortgage or car payment...

Hello gents,
In case anyone is curious, remember the former co-worker who came asking for money?
I responded to his email, said that I didn't feel comfortable doing it (I probably would have just given him 50 bucks, but my wife doesn't know him at all and I didn't want to do something that might cause drama at home). I did offer to take him out for a meal and beer to chat about his situation. He got back to me and said no thanks, he will survive on his own. Oh well, I did the best I was conformable doing. Really makes me suspicious what the $50 was for. It wasn't going to cover a mortgage or car payment...
Yeah... that's pretty suspicious. Desperately needs $50... but turns down a free meal and drink? Something ain't right, there.

And... smart move on your part doing that.

Hello gents,
I don’t think it was your former co-worker…

Rough night last night. Lucky if I got more than 15-20 minutes sleep. Should be fun at work now.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. I was hoping you were continuing to get better.

Sounds like you made the right call, then. Definitely suspicious.

There's always that possibility, too.

Morning All.

Just another rainy, windy Monday here. Maybe I should go

Gene Kelly...Singing In The Rain - Classic Movies Fan Art (40288877) -  Fanpop

Put the outside Christmas lights up yesterday so the outside decorating is half complete. Having the winter tires installed on both vehicles tonight. Going to make it before it snows this year.

Have a good one all, hope everyone that is hurting feels better soon.

Nice. Hadn't thought of that.
Oh! Good point. Did he phone or just email/text??
Ugh. Sorry to hear that. I was hoping you were continuing to get better.
Was a combination of insomnia and juuuuuust uncomfortable enough to keep me up.
I heard it was someone's (Mark) birthday. Happy Birthday @Captain_Oblivious

The Office Birthday GIF
I need to pay more attention to page 1. :sad2:

Happy birthday Mark! :cake::bday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter