DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon, Fellas! Thanks to those who said prayers for my family, I appreciate it. Unfortunately my DFiL passed last Monday evening. Once it was his time, his body started shutting down pretty quickly. My DW said goodbye as she left her parent's house. In about an hour, his heartrate went from being strong to nothing. At least he didn't suffer too long. I've spent time this week helping the family take care of business, leaving the funeral details to the DMiL and DW. There's still a lot of work to do, but it'll take time.

Well, I think we pulled off a successful long weekend in Florida. We had fun just being on property and taking a spin on the monorail and Skyliner and playing min-golf and eating good meals. Really enjoyed trying out the Geyser Point Grill at WL and I think Steakhouse 71 might be my current favorite restaurant on property.

Sounds like you had fun.

The wait doesn’t surprise me. I’ve been hearing more and more about it. Getting popular.

Once the popular kids like it it'll be impossible to get into.

The bison burger was worth the wait!

That sounds good.

Afternoon, Fellas! Thanks to those who said prayers for my family, I appreciate it. Unfortunately my DFiL passed last Monday evening. Once it was his time, his body started shutting down pretty quickly. My DW said goodbye as she left her parent's house. In about an hour, his heartrate went from being strong to nothing. At least he didn't suffer too long. I've spent time this week helping the family take care of business, leaving the funeral details to the DMiL and DW. There's still a lot of work to do, but it'll take time.
praying for peace

Thanks to those who said prayers for my family, I appreciate it. Unfortunately my DFiL passed last Monday evening. Once it was his time, his body started shutting down pretty quickly. My DW said goodbye as she left her parent's house. In about an hour, his heartrate went from being strong to nothing. At least he didn't suffer too long. I've spent time this week helping the family take care of business, leaving the funeral details to the DMiL and DW. There's still a lot of work to do, but it'll take time.
Sorry for your loss. :hug:

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Sorry for you loss

Hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend and the weather starts cooperating for some nice spring weather.
Whelp, my one and only day off will be Monday and it’s expected to snow today, so……….
My DD and I got 21 lbs of pork shoulder into vacuum brine last night
21 lbs?

So your dinner is set, but what will your DD have? Or is there more for others?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter