DDA Weight Loss Progress Thread

Can we jump start this thread again? I have totally let myself go, but I am going to do something about it! I turn 50 next year & I want to look better than I ever have before. My mind is set, I can & will do this!!!!!!!!

I will weigh tomorrow & I know it will not be pretty, but it will give me that push that I need to get going.

Can we jump start this thread again? I have totally let myself go, but I am going to do something about it! I turn 50 next year & I want to look better than I ever have before. My mind is set, I can & will do this!!!!!!!!

I will weigh tomorrow & I know it will not be pretty, but it will give me that push that I need to get going.

My weight is way up too. I keep trying to get back on track, but stress seems to put the kabosh on that. Good luck. You can also join the weight loss challenge on the Wish boards. Anyone can join at anytime and we've had quite a few new people join this week. Those threads are pretty active. Right now we have a team Mickey and a team donald, but they will both be merging on March 25th. Becky, Vicki and some others are doing it

My weight is way up too. I keep trying to get back on track, but stress seems to put the kabosh on that. Good luck. You can also join the weight loss challenge on the Wish boards. Anyone can join at anytime and we've had quite a few new people join this week. Those threads are pretty active. Right now we have a team Mickey and a team donald, but they will both be merging on March 25th. Becky, Vicki and some others are doing it

I will check it out :)

Hey Janet & Deb,
I was just thinking about you guys the other day.
I have gained back quite a bit myself & just rejoined Weight Watchers last night. Need another place to get accountability & to share the joy/pain of loosing weight.

Hey Janet & Deb,
I was just thinking about you guys the other day.
I have gained back quite a bit myself & just rejoined Weight Watchers last night. Need another place to get accountability & to share the joy/pain of loosing weight.

Hi Melanie!

I am on day 4 of watching what I eat, drinking more water, & exercising for 30 minutes(may not seem like much time, but for me this is good lol).

I turn 50 next year & I want to look my best. I can do this, I just need to learn to maintain!

Has anyone reading this thread had gastric bypass surgery and if so are you willing to share the date of your surgery and the types of foods you were able to eat while vacationing in Disney World.

Thank you,

I am the heaviest that I've been in several years. Stress is not my friend. Chris and I are planning to go on plan starting tomorrow. Nick and Chris will do P90X again. Nick starts lacrosse on the 21st and though it's too late to really get into shape he can get a little head start.

I am the heaviest that I've been in several years. Stress is not my friend. Chris and I are planning to go on plan starting tomorrow. Nick and Chris will do P90X again. Nick starts lacrosse on the 21st and though it's too late to really get into shape he can get a little head start.

Trust me I understand Deb. Hang in there, you can do this!

What is P90X?

I weighed in this morning & I am down 2.8lbs :cheer2:

Good luck Deb!

Great job Janet!

I will be weighing in on Wednesdays.

Trust me I understand Deb. Hang in there, you can do this!

What is P90X?

P90X is an exercise program. Chris bought it last year after watching an infomercial. It is incredibly hard. It is a 1 1/2 hour per day workout and targets different areas of the body each day mixing in cardio and stretching too.

:cool1::cool1:

P90X is an exercise program. Chris bought it last year after watching an infomercial. It is incredibly hard. It is a 1 1/2 hour per day workout and targets different areas of the body each day mixing in cardio and stretching too.

:cool1::cool1:

Sounds like a hard workout, good luck to Chris & Nick!

I am doing a walking at home program at the moment. I will start walking outside as well once the weather is more to my liking :rotfl: I want to incorporate other exercises, but I am taking baby steps right now.

Best 1st week of WW ever I think. Down 4.2lbs. Off to a good start. Hope I can keep it up!:cool1:

I am only down a pound this week, a little disappointed in myself. But I will take it, every pound lost gets me closer to goal. I will keep plugging along!

I was down 3 lbs this week, but I owe it all to being sick :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter