DDA Chapter 3

Well, I think that I'm out of the running too. My underslept body is crashing fast. Good night all.

I wasn't expecting that I'd be here for the new thread but I may be. After taking a 3 hour nap, I don't know if I'll be able to get to sleep very early tonight.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the best part of my night. I got to talk to one of my best friends tonight! It's gotten harder and harder for us to catch up in the last few years so we rarely get to talk. I managed to catch him at home tonight for a belated birthday wish and lucked into a good time to talk for awhile. :goodvibes He, his DW (girlfriend at the time) and I made my first "adult" trip to WDW together after I graduated from college. Definitely one of my favorite trips!

If I ever work up the nerve to train for the half marathon, I'm going to convince him to do a repeat trip with our families. I'm sure that I could get him to do the Goofy and do the half part with me.

Good night all!

I am headed back to the sewing machine. I have one more thing that I wanted to get done.

I have accomplished a lot this weekend though. About 3 outfits sewn, and working on number four. This one is a Tink one, so I am hoping that the pixie dust flies as I am sewing it up!:goodvibes

Leave a forwarding address for me too please!

Good night all!

I am headed back to the sewing machine. I have one more thing that I wanted to get done.

I have accomplished a lot this weekend though. About 3 outfits sewn, and working on number four. This one is a Tink one, so I am hoping that the pixie dust flies as I am sewing it up!:goodvibes

Tom can't wait to seee pictures of your latest creations.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the best part of my night. I got to talk to one of my best friends tonight! It's gotten harder and harder for us to catch up in the last few years so we rarely get to talk. I managed to catch him at home tonight for a belated birthday wish and lucked into a good time to talk for awhile. :goodvibes He, his DW (girlfriend at the time) and I made my first "adult" trip to WDW together after I graduated from college. Definitely one of my favorite trips!

If I ever work up the nerve to train for the half marathon, I'm going to convince him to do a repeat trip with our families. I'm sure that I could get him to do the Goofy and do the half part with me.

That sounds like a very nice chat and a nice plan for the future too, Tia!

Good night all!

will do, Tom! Hopefully Vicki is setting that all up right now! ;)

Since you are up and awake, Vicki... why don't you set up our moving arrangements so we can leave a forwarding address and info for everyone in the a.m.?

Thanks for creating that Jennifer. Whoever gets the last post on this thread, can just copy the link.

now that I know we have a home, I am off to bed. See you all in the morning! In our new "digs!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter