DDA Chapter 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi- :wizard: for Alyssa.

Janet- :wizard: for Garrett & Riley.

Elizabeth- :wizard:for your eye. I hope you and DS find out sooner rather than later!

Marci- Good luck today!

Elin- Sounds like you had a lovely day!

Glynis- Sorry about the broken window.

Terry- :wizard: for you DDIL. :hug:'s

Kristine- Continued good thoughts for Joe.

Debbie- Cute, cute outfit!!

Deb- Sounds like a fun weekend for you all.

Jennifer- Tell Olivia Hi! :wave:

Mo is still running a fever and having a hard time breathing. Lu is still miserable, stuffy & cranky. Em did go back to school today but is still coughing from all the junk dripping into her throat. Fun, fun!!!

On the upside, I get my haircut tonight!! It's long overdue!

This is a great one to DITTO!

Hello, DDA! I have been trying to keep up reading along, but it's hard to post on the weekends.

Today I have been busy uploading photos of our "Out West" trip to Kodak Gallery, because I want to make a some photobooks. I made one when Snapfish had the free photobook, but now I want to separate the trip into about three different books. Then I can do a better job of re-telling the trip. I had to rush too much to get the other one done. Then I need to eventually make some for our Disney trips and our Florida trip from this year.

Happy belated Birthday, Robyn! I'm sorry that the dog got your cake, but at least you were able to salvage some of it.

pixiedust: to your girls! I hope they feel better soon!

Laura had a cold with bad congestion and a sore throat. She is getting better but still congested. Miles is also getting that cold, and I have a little bit of one myself.

Tammi- :wizard: for Alyssa.

Janet- :wizard: for Garrett & Riley.

Elizabeth- :wizard:for your eye. I hope you and DS find out sooner rather than later!

Marci- Good luck today!

Elin- Sounds like you had a lovely day!

Glynis- Sorry about the broken window.

Terry- :wizard: for you DDIL. :hug:'s

Kristine- Continued good thoughts for Joe.

Debbie- Cute, cute outfit!!

Deb- Sounds like a fun weekend for you all.

Jennifer- Tell Olivia Hi! :wave:

Mo is still running a fever and having a hard time breathing. Lu is still miserable, stuffy & cranky. Em did go back to school today but is still coughing from all the junk dripping into her throat. Fun, fun!!!

On the upside, I get my haircut tonight!! It's long overdue!

thanks for the dittoable!!

Abi is auditioning for select choir this afternoon. The fact that she has auditioned for 3 things already this year has me thrilled. She doesn't think she made it into jazz band...if she did she won't try out for select choir.

Is there anybody around who would be willing to help me fit a cover letter to a particular job???:flower3:

pixiedust: to Abi! I'm trying to get Laura to try out more clubs/activities at school. So far she has been to a French club meeting and a Biology club meeting. She said both were ok, and she'll keep going. I don't think either has really sparked a great interest, though.

I'm around, but I'm not sure how much help I'd be with a cover letter.

Kodak Gallery is driving me nuts! Maybe I won't get this book made after all.

pixiedust: to Abi! I'm trying to get Laura to try out more clubs/activities at school. So far she has been to a French club meeting and a Biology club meeting. She said both were ok, and she'll keep going. I don't think either has really sparked a great interest, though.

I'm around, but I'm not sure how much help I'd be with a cover letter.

Kodak Gallery is driving me nuts! Maybe I won't get this book made after all.

I'll e-mail you the "canned" letter and the ad.....it needs to be revamped I just am not sure how.

I'll e-mail you the "canned" letter and the ad.....it needs to be revamped I just am not sure how.

I'll do my best. I can't believe that I have "wasted" almost the whole day already! I wish I could switch to your time zone for a little while. :rotfl: Miles will be home in about a half hour.

I'll do my best. I can't believe that I have "wasted" almost the whole day already! I wish I could switch to your time zone for a little while. :rotfl: Miles will be home in about a half hour.

My time feels like it's been wasted also....you wouldn't want my time zone right now. I just turned on the heat....it was 61 in the house and 10 degrees cooler outside....my fingers are frozen.

I am doing something I have not done in a long time, I a dressing up on Halloween & going out! The boys will not be trick or treating anymore & will be doing stuff with friends. Halloween is on a Saturday this year so I figured I might as well go out & have some fun instead of sitting at home. Gary is actually going to dress up as well :dance3: I ordered my costume along with a few accessories, hopefully it will be here this week. This is what I ordered, I do hope it fits right. I would like to find a little black drawstring type pouch purse, so I am not lugging my regular purse around. I just need one big enough to hold money, keys, ect. I also need to get some shoes, I am thinking black pumps.

http://www.buycostumes.com/Craziana-Adult-Costume/31410/ProductDetail.aspx

I like it. I'm also jealous that you're going out. It will be years until we have that opportunity again.

Nick is feeling better though he still has a stuffy nose. He got up and went to school without complaints. I have a slightly sore throat and my teeth ache. That means sinus crap. Hopefully it will be short lived.

It's my turn to take the kids to Hunter's safety tonight so that should kill the evening pretty well.

My time feels like it's been wasted also....you wouldn't want my time zone right now. I just turned on the heat....it was 61 in the house and 10 degrees cooler outside....my fingers are frozen.

I've been freezing here all day, but it's warmer than where you are. It's about 64 in the house and 68 outside. I have all the doors and windows open trying to warm it up a little. I am not ready for fall and winter! :sad2:

It's 37.2-degrees at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo! Brrrr! I was looking at trip pictures and wanted to see the giraffes via the webcam. Unfortunately, they are inside because of the cold.

It is 90 here today. I tried to sit in the carpool line with the car turned off. I really did try. Couldn't do it. WAY too hot.

It must be "Bring a Friend" day, because the housekeeper brought a friend. Between them they decided they should let Princess sleep for an hour before they flung open her bedroom door and went charging in there with the vacuum. :rolleyes: So far she isn't howling, so she is either INCREDIBLY tired, or she is playing in her room and being really quiet.

Momboss left some baby gifts that need to be returned to Target, so when she wakes up I guess we will go do that.

Did I mention she will be here AGAIN on Thursday this week? :sad2: Makes me crazy. And I can't figure out WHY Momboss did that. She is having the baby on Thursday, so she won't be HOME with the baby until Sunday or Monday. The housekeeper comes on Monday ANYWAY!

So whatever. Thursday will be a nightmare with the yard men and the grandparents and whatever else. Might as well add in a housekeeper. Momboss said Princess might be able to come up to the hospital later that day, which is fine - I live across the street from the hospital and can take her there on my way home. Then I can see that baby! :banana: It's just those hours between school and going to see the baby that will be a disaster.

Did I mention she will be here AGAIN on Thursday this week? :sad2: Makes me crazy. And I can't figure out WHY Momboss did that. She is having the baby on Thursday, so she won't be HOME with the baby until Sunday or Monday. The housekeeper comes on Monday ANYWAY!

So whatever. Thursday will be a nightmare with the yard men and the grandparents and whatever else. Might as well add in a housekeeper. Momboss said Princess might be able to come up to the hospital later that day, which is fine - I live across the street from the hospital and can take her there on my way home. Then I can see that baby! :banana: It's just those hours between school and going to see the baby that will be a disaster.

How exciting that there will be a new baby this week! Do you have time off while Momboss is home or will you still be there for Princess?

Looking at the trip pictures has me really wanting to go back to Colorado. Short of winning the lottery (that I don't even play), it's going to be a long time. :sad2: There are so many other places that I also want to see and not nearly enough money to get us everywhere.

Beth I totally understand wanting to travel, we definitely have that bug too. Once you leave the country even more wants add to the list. Our kids can't wait to see Mexico and Honduras next summer on the cruise and neither can we :goodvibes Someday I'd like to go to Australia, and Europe and...well you get the idea and that doesn't even cover all the places in the states that we'd like to see. If only time and money would cooperate

It's 75 degrees here and we have the air on since the sun is beating in the house. This morning it was 40 degrees. No wonder so many people are sick with these extreme temperature changes

Hi, everyone! It's been a long day, and it's only partly over! I've been studying the sensory system and the endocrine system, and my eyes are blurry. I thought I'd take a break from studying to check in here before taking my test.

All is well with us. I'm sending pixie dust for everyone else!

How exciting that there will be a new baby this week! Do you have time off while Momboss is home or will you still be there for Princess?

I will be in and out. There will be grandparents in and out, too, so I am sure I will be off part of the time. Just kind of depends. Momboss won't be allowed to drive for 2-3 weeks, so if there aren't any grandparents in town I am sure I will come in to help her.

I like it. I'm also jealous that you're going out. It will be years until we have that opportunity again.

Nick is feeling better though he still has a stuffy nose. He got up and went to school without complaints. I have a slightly sore throat and my teeth ache. That means sinus crap. Hopefully it will be short lived.

It's my turn to take the kids to Hunter's safety tonight so that should kill the evening pretty well.

Thanks Deb, hope you are feeling better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter