DDA Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry wonderful pictures, sounds like you all had a wonderful time! Glad Hal's foot was not hurt badly, I would have been upset myself :sad2:

I was trying to make sure I got pictures for you Chanon. I had not seen place cards like those before. I thought they were just too cute too!!!!

I was a little surprised the photographer didn't try to get us together. It seemed she did that for other families. Howie took some pictures as well and I will be looking forward to seeing how his compared to their pictures.
Someone at work mentioned doing stamps of a cow or a chicken and a carrot for the vegetarians. There is just no way I would have found something that cute though. Hopefully the ribbons that I'm doing work as well as a chicken and a cow!

ETA: Her bussle was interesting too! Rarely do you see under-bussles, but that just made her dress even more pretty!

Riley collected all these pins during our trip except for the princess's & the the cats. We also were able to get the completer pins. The only pin we could not find was the Star Wars Fast Pass pin, but Elizabeth did :thumbsup2 So now Riley's sets are complete. He only has about 20 traders left, so I guess I better buy more before our next trip lol

Scroll down to see the pins
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=4092

Thanks for all the comments, I was adding borders and stuff to our photopass pictures and was not too pleased that I was still looking a a fat woman after being good for six months. So I went back to our old photos and did a comparison so I could see it and thought I would share.

Terry, I love the pictures, what a beautiful place for a wedding. Glad Hal wasn't hurt.

Elizabeth - DS is very welcome for the beads, I really enjoyed meeting everyone, we'll have to try and do it again sometime.

Chanon - You're Welcome

Jennifer - Love your new signature, the girls are so precious. I was looking at baby girl things today, but I will wait until we know for sure before I buy anything.

My dishwasher has officially died, so it looks like I will be shopping for one. Ours was not an expensive model so it wouldn't be worth the money to try and have it repaired, it's warranty has long since expired.

Terry your family is beautiful. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend other then the golfcart incident

Riley collected all these pins during our trip except for the princess's & the the cats. We also were able to get the completer pins. The only pin we could not find was the Star Wars Fast Pass pin, but Elizabeth did :thumbsup2 So now Riley's sets are complete. He only has about 20 traders left, so I guess I better buy more before our next trip lol

Good job! DS got home and realized he doesn't have the mole rat (we saw hundreds of those!). He also needs the lemon from the "fruits". DH collected the fruits in December and he has all of them except the strawberry completer pin.

Thanks for all the comments, I was adding borders and stuff to our photopass pictures and was not too pleased that I was still looking a a fat woman after being good for six months. So I went back to our old photos and did a comparison so I could see it and thought I would share.

Terry, I love the pictures, what a beautiful place for a wedding. Glad Hal wasn't hurt.

Elizabeth - DS is very welcome for the beads, I really enjoyed meeting everyone, we'll have to try and do it again sometime.

Chanon - You're Welcome

Jennifer - Love your new signature, the girls are so precious. I was looking at baby girl things today, but I will wait until we know for sure before I buy anything.

My dishwasher has officially died, so it looks like I will be shopping for one. Ours was not an expensive model so it wouldn't be worth the money to try and have it repaired, it's warranty has long since expired.

Too bad you live far away. i have a portable one I have been trying to sell since we need one to put in with the new cabinets we are installing. It is only three years old.

The fruit pins are neat! I also like the Figment set...took me a minute to see the difference between the faces! :rotfl:

Debbie - Good luck dishwasher shopping! :wizard:

Vicki - Wow! $420 is a lot for airfare! YIKES! Funny thing is, if I was going in October I could get air for $240 on American and they want $1100 in March. I don't want to book a room on points if the airfare is going to shoot us out of the saddle. Better to use the points in August when we KNOW we are going no matter how high the airfare is. Although $1100 per person would force me to consider other options!

We got our hair cut and I took a nap, though a very fitfull one. I am now wondering if something might be brewing as I noticed last night that my right leg was kind of tingly. I've had that numb, tingling feeling sporatically today along with other strange aches and pains that come and go. :confused3 We ended up bringing hamburger and buns to my parents house and having a little cookout by the pool. The weather was perfect and the bugs were almost non existant. I'm glad that I got out of the house as if I stayed home I would have been working on my to do list and would not have relaxed at all. Chris and the kids are now in bed. I'm trying to get the boys into a schedule though I'm giving them an extra hour each night. Hopefully it will make next week's transition easier.

Colby is collecting the Ducky pins. I don't think he found them all, but I know that he did get some of them. I'd look, but I don't want to wake him up :lmao:

The boys really didn't trade as many pins last trip. In fact they really didn't trade at all until the very end of the trip :confused3

So i just bought my first christmas present of the season. I came downstairs and my dad was watching QVC (which he NEVER does!). They are doing a special on Dallas Cowboys since this is the last year with their current stadium. So I saw something he mentioned waas nice...texted my brother, and we just bought it....first present in august..i believe that is a new record!

I did our first present in June, and 4 this weekend....I think I have you beat;)

Apparently I don't have an imagination because I stared at them until the horns changed color. (Are they horns???) ;)

I started our Christmas shopping already too. I bought my parent's a crystal with the kids faces lasered in it at Epcot. I need to by them a lighted base. We got one for ourselves and the second one was half price. The base that we have is not big enough for the weight of the large crystal so I need to replace that too.

Do you have a photo?? You're making me wonder what a cool bootleg pin looks like!

Those placecards are just too cute!!! Love the dress! And the family looks more than spiffy, you'll should have that framed for the wall!

what Channon said!!:thumbsup2

I got a fabulous package today from Bernadette! :yay: She sent a whole pile of (I'm assuming) handmade bibs and burp cloths. They are very cute, and so nice and absorbent - I can't wait to use them! I will really try my best to post pictures, but I'm alone on colic-watch tonight (Kyle's on call) - hence the page-by-page posting. The girls are actually doing ok for the time being, but I'm terrified to let myself believe we're in the clear. These few hours of every day always seem worse than the previous day, so I do my best to assume the worst for as long as I can hold up :rotfl:

Thank you so much Bernadette! :goodvibes

I logged on to thank Bernadette, too! :)

She made Noah a perfect patriotic bib with 2 matching burp cloths, and an adorable red, white and blue whale set, too! She also made Alyssa and Matty those awesome crayon carriers. I took pictures, but I'm way too exhausted to upload tonight. I promise to share soon.

Matty's party was lots of fun (50+ people in attendance). I promise to share those pictures soon, too.

For whatever reason, Noah has decided he HATES sleep. Each night is getting a little more frustrating...we've attempted to put him down four times this evening. He's screaming his head off now, but it's Kevin's turn. :upsidedow

Please pardon my lack of posting. I am reading along, but I'm just a zombie. Lots of prayers and pixie dust for you all! :grouphug:

Please pardon my lack of posting. I am reading along, but I'm just a zombie. Lots of prayers and pixie dust for you all! :grouphug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I remember those times (though I was blessed both girls were SLEEPERS and no colic:goodvibes ) I was still a zombie, you can't help but be a zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter