Dc's VMK sale!!

how come there is 12 machine 8 spree i dont under stand that. how come its not 20 machine lol.

Lol sorry to make this so confusing but I have a few trades pending for sprees on another site. I only have 12k at the moment but I'm going to be getting 8 ghosts tonight in a trade. Sorry if this is really confusing :rotfl:

Lol sorry to make this so confusing but I have a few trades pending for sprees on another site. I only have 12k at the moment but I'm going to be getting 8 ghosts tonight in a trade. Sorry if this is really confusing :rotfl:

i have my 50 orange ghost dont need anymore. y not 1 snowman and narnia for 12k, then 8k later for the other snow? i gues if its not credits for the other 8 then, 8 corn chairs

i have my 50 orange ghost dont need anymore. y not 1 snowman and narnia for 12k, then 8k later for the other snow? i gues if its not credits for the other 8 then, 8 corn chairs

Ok I'm not sure how this happened but I guess I earned more credits than I thought yesterday and I have 40k :scared1: Let me get 20k into the kiosk. :) Look up curlee-Q if you get the chance :)

Edit- Looks like I missed you. I will pm you next time I am on

Ok I'm not sure how this happened but I guess I earned more credits than I thought yesterday and I have 40k :scared1: Let me get 20k into the kiosk. :) Look up curlee-Q if you get the chance :)

Edit- Looks like I missed you. I will pm you next time I am on

im here just in and out of ghost so i dont look here ever mintue like every 30mins

Hey dc - I'm looking for a few more Tomorrowland Retro Pins if you're up to trading them.

I'd like 2x Flying Saucer, 1x Motorboat, 1x Skyway, 1x People Mover

Not sure of pricing - 18K?

*Also, what would you consider fair for a DLP Cheyenne Pin?

Holiday 2006 Christmas Pin

i am on now if you saw yes to offer
ill be on later 3k though for that pin

Thank you for the fast trade. It was nice meeting you and your friend Blue.
np your welcome thanks also

3k for Malifecent Hat.
sure

Hey dc - I'm looking for a few more Tomorrowland Retro Pins if you're up to trading them.

I'd like 2x Flying Saucer, 1x Motorboat, 1x Skyway, 1x People Mover

Not sure of pricing - 18K?

*Also, what would you consider fair for a DLP Cheyenne Pin?

sure, and for dlp i need to get on and see if i have it left had 2. let u know on that, and ill be on in a hour or so

i will be on for the next 30mins then gone for like 5 hours or more

sure

I will probably be on around 8-10 EST if you would like to trade then :)

Edit- Can the trade possibly be 3x candy corn chairs 1x orange crate and something else worth 500 credits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter