DCL Cruise info for women

Mom2Anna&Elsa

DIS Veteran
Just got off a 5 night on the Dream and despite a rainout on Castaway Cay day, we had an amazing time!

Wanted to post this here for ladies that are packing for their DCL cruise and wondering what the sanitary product situation is on board— the public women’s restrooms all over the ship had complimentary tampons & pads everywhere.

I had not seen this information posted online anywhere and as someone that can no longer plan on its arrival, wanted to make sure it was out there for research purposes. I would’ve packed differently had I known.

Thanks for bringing attention to that. It's nice they do that for when someone is in a pinch. I noticed it on the Fantasy last summer and again in WDW this winter. I've never seen that before then I don't think.

I do not use restrooms for women, I believe this is also true at WDW and DLR, for what it's worth.

And yes, indeed, that's a nice thought, that should be more common.

I first heard someone mention it about WDW 10 years ago, so it’s been around for a long time! They have what looks like vending machines for the product, but iou never had to put money in to them. What has changed is that now they seem to put them out more openly so that it’s easier to spot as a free product.

I think it’s great! But to be honest, I have Never taken advantage because I like the product that I am familiar with and not something they put out (don’t ask me what they put out - I am from Germany and we have different brands here).

Ladies restrooms everywhere used to have the vending machines, or at nicer locations it would be a basket on the counter. This post made me think about it and it's definitely not as common anymore. Having it available for an emergency is great. But I wouldn't pack any differently and would take my own personal supply.

Ladies restrooms everywhere used to have the vending machines, or at nicer locations it would be a basket on the counter. This post made me think about it and it's definitely not as common anymore. Having it available for an emergency is great. But I wouldn't pack any differently and would take my own personal supply.
I brought some items from home but wasn't sure if I would have enough for the duration of the cruise. Turns out, I didn't need any at all. But I was relieved to see there were more available if I needed it.

I brought some items from home but wasn't sure if I would have enough for the duration of the cruise. Turns out, I didn't need any at all. But I was relieved to see there were more available if I needed it.
You can also buy onboard. If the ship is in port so the shops aren't open Guest Services will have a supply. Same with baby diapers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter