DCL coming to Dover

I forgot to say .....with two cars parked on the drive as the garage is full of ....errrr even more stuff! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I forgot to say .....with two cars parked on the drive as the garage is full of ....errrr even more stuff! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DON"T!!! We've gotta have our chock-full garage demolished as part of the building work - to say I'm terrified is an understatement!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

DON"T!!! We've gotta have our chock-full garage demolished as part of the building work - to say I'm terrified is an understatement!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

LOL - well you've certainly got a good reason to sell/sort it all out now! :thumbsup2

We're definitely doing June 12th, Claire and I would love to share a table. :thumbsup2

Before you agree to table share, you might like to know about her table manners. Picture a toddler eating spaghetti hoops with their hands. Not a pretty sight. :)

Lee (claire's DH)

Before you agree to table share, you might like to know about her table manners. Picture a toddler eating spaghetti hoops with their hands. Not a pretty sight. :)

Lee (claire's DH)

You cheeky bugg*r!!!

I guess i'm in trouble now you've seen what I've been saying about you!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

BTW - I love your user name! :lmao:

You cheeky bugg*r!!!

I guess i'm in trouble now you've seen what I've been saying about you!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Remember nowhere is safe in cyberspace :rotfl:

Signature is good too :lmao:

Claire ;)

Remember nowhere is safe in cyberspace :rotfl:

Signature is good too :lmao:

Claire ;)

Yes - I didn't really think about it! DOH! :rolleyes1

The funny thing is he is sittng three foot away from me and had to get my attention via this thread! :lmao:

LOL - I can't stop laughing now as he keeps reading things I've written about him!! I don't think my sulking tatic will ever work again! :rotfl:

You cheeky bugg*r!!!

Yes you are. At least I know to ignore your sulking now as it's just a ploy. :)

Btw, do you really need to hog the laptop & tv? Especially when you're crafting aswell.

Lee (claire's DH)

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: Brilliant! Don't worry, she'll feel at home - I have to have everything squished so I can drink it thro' a straw... :rolleyes1 ;) :goodvibes

:lmao: Do you think he'll find the other thread about the other "C" word....;)

It's always nice to have new blood on the DIS - has Lee got a facebook page???? this could get ugly:lmao: :lmao:

No he's only popped on tonight to wind me up......I think I'm safe! :goodvibes

No he hasn't got a FB page!

And :welcome: Lee!!! Nice to 'meet' you! :goodvibes Hoping to catch up with you guys next September in WDW so at least you know who to avoid on the Baltic cruise in 2010... :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: Brilliant! Don't worry, she'll feel at home - I have to have everything squished so I can drink it thro' a straw... :rolleyes1 ;) :goodvibes

LOL - at this rate he will be asking for a table for one! :lmao:

BTW - he takes forever to reply as I've got the laptop and he is using his itouch which is slow!

:lmao: Do you think he'll find the other thread about the other "C" word....;)

It's always nice to have new blood on the DIS - has Lee got a facebook page???? this could get ugly:lmao: :lmao:

I've been banned from going on that one. I don't have a facebook page. I'm rubbish at keeping things like that up to date.

No problem, I'll lend you one of her bibs. She has plenty, we have to buy in bulk because she goes through so many. :)

Didn't take you long to learn the jargon;)

I had no choice. For the first few weeks of claire going on this forum I had no idea what she was talking about, I just nodded and smiled. When she referred to me as her DH I thought she was calling me a D**k Head.

And :welcome: Lee!!! Nice to 'meet' you! :goodvibes Hoping to catch up with you guys next September in WDW so at least you know who to avoid on the Baltic cruise in 2010... :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

It'll be great if we can meet up in September. I know claire is keen to put faces to names.

LOL - at this rate he will be asking for a table for one! :lmao:

I'm going to do that even if its just us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter