day 5 of 20 in Orlando 11/24

vwrose14

Mouseketeer
Me 33
Dh 31
DS 11
DS 6
DD 2

THis is our last day at THe HRH the rest of my report will be at the disney trip reports. We visited both parks and ate at the Hard Rock cafe and Jimmy Buffets they were both excellent meals. We used our AAA card everywhere we ate and shopped and saved 150.00 on tickets before we left with AAA and our 10% discount there we saved another 123.00. I love the HRH and I will stay there agin next year but two things bothered me we got no info on anything when we checked in just room keys and housekeeping was not good at all. Thye never wiped the table off. We ran out of toliet paper once and my daughter got sick on the top blanket and I called for a new one they didn't bring it for 6 hours and three phone calls later

My DD got sick in bed at the ALL Star Movies last year and it took about 3 hours for them to bring new bedding...I was so tired and I was waiting up for them, finally I just slept on the chair....

Patty

Does the HRH have many places to eat? do they offer refillable mugs? Did you stay in a standard room, because we also have 3 kids and I was wondering how tight it was going to be. Sounds like you had a good time there.

We were in a standard pool veiw. It wasn't to crowded. We ate more at citywalk than at the hotel and no refillable mugs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter