Day 2, Saturday, January 19

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Day 2, Saturday, January 19

Started the day off with a wake-up call from Spiderman. Headed to IOA. Grabbed coffee and fruitcups at the Croissant Moon. 1st stop, Hulk, Dr Doom, and Spidey. Next time for me andDD to get hair wraps, about $40 for the 2 of us, too about 20 minutes each.
Back to Spidey area for meet and great. 1st time seeing Spidey in person, woo-ho, Robin, you are so right. He is a hottie!!!! Back to Spidey for 1 more ride.

It was about 11:25 at this time and we headed to MYTHOS for lunch. UMMMM, great meal. I had maine lobster and corn bisque and buffalo chicken wrap......excellent choice, DD had pizza and salad, DH had caesars salad and tuna steak, we split the choc banana cake. DD had a banana shake(1st of many) and DH had a "potion of the Gods (1st of many). Got 20% off the meal with my new AP. YIPPEE. On to Posiedens Fury, love it, and Sinbad, 1st time seeing this show, love the cornball humor. DD must have spent an hour with the talking fountain. What a riot. Unfortunately she got soaked. We decided to dry her off on Dueling Dragons, waited about 15 minutes for the front row of ICE...well worth the wait.

Startng to get late and DD has a date with Camp LIl Rock for 6:45 pm. Headed back to the HRH, stopped off at Margeritaville for acouple of margarita's to go. Note: there is a guard at the gate between HRH and Universal. They dont let you bring drinks with alcohol between them. Dont try to suck down a frozen margerita....severe BRAIN FREEZE.....

Dropped DD at Camp Lil Rock at 6:45 and headed to citywalk....we went into Motown and Margeritaville and watched the Patriots beat the Raiders on the Big TV outdoors in citywalk. Picked up DD about 11:45.....tucked her into bed and took turns going to the Velvet Bar. Very cool bar...While visiting the "ladies room" which is the biggest i have ever been in, there was a bunch of girls all excited there. The rappers RUN DMC and MASTER P were in the Lobby. I took a quick peek at them and headed back to the bar.

We were in room 3070, which was 2 doors down from the HRH Gift shop and about a 10 second walk from the Velvet Bar.

Thats about it for Day 2.

Patty

Sounds like so much fun Patty! Especially the margaritas! I can't wait to try them at Buffets! I love reading the posts...they really help in planning a trip. I hope I can post some when we get back.:D

So, you checked out my GUY, huh? Told ya!
icon14.gif

Run DMC is still around?? I remember going to a meeting with them there about 17 years ago! I thought they were thugs! They tried to hit on me and I turned my nose up. At the time they could've bought and sold the likes of me! :rolleyes:

Did DD like the Lil Hard Rock? Michael gets sick of me every once and awhile and likes to be somewhere I'M NOT sometimes... that's why I like to go down when someone else with kids is there. Hopefully, we will plan the SAME week one day. I think Michael and Alyssa will have a ball!

I think Michael and Alyssa would have fun together too. Alyssa keeps asking if she can bring a friend, but girls can be so high maintainance. (I think I spelled that wrong).

"Your guy" has a great bod!!!!!! OH, those tights...........

Alyssa didnt plan on spending any time at Camp Lil Rock this visit, but she decided on Saturday that she wanted to go. Gave us a little break.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter