Day 1 for those who couldn't see inside

I made an account, but I'm not on boat 1 or 2.. i'm so confused - hah

Ev

Hehe, I'm in a picture :D

Does anyone know what the darkened names in the buddy list mean?

I'm confused. (shocker) :rotfl:

The founders hats are now yellow? What happened to the blue ones? :confused3

I'm confused. (shocker) :rotfl:

The founders hats are now yellow? What happened to the blue ones? :confused3

The Founder hats are pretty erratic color-wise. They change to a golden yellow color when your elf is flying.

The Founder hats are pretty erratic color-wise. They change to a golden yellow color when your elf is flying.

That's what I thought at first, but then I realized that the hat itself was yellow all the time. I found out that the VMK Founder hats are yellow. So I'm assuming the blue hats are for those who didn't pre-register as a VMK refugee. :wizard:

I'm not positive on the blue hats, but the yellow hats were confirmed as being the VMK founder hat. :thumbsup2

And did anyone notice how at the beginning and end of your hat section in your wardrobe, there is a yellow founder hat? Do you suppose it is a mistake, and one hat should be yellow, and one should be blue? Just a theory.

Hmm, I guess I'll see everyone when they allow Boat 14 to cross. :laughing:

That's what I thought at first, but then I realized that the hat itself was yellow all the time. I found out that the VMK Founder hats are yellow. So I'm assuming the blue hats are for those who didn't pre-register as a VMK refugee. :wizard:

I'm not positive on the blue hats, but the yellow hats were confirmed as being the VMK founder hat. :thumbsup2

And did anyone notice how at the beginning and end of your hat section in your wardrobe, there is a yellow founder hat? Do you suppose it is a mistake, and one hat should be yellow, and one should be blue? Just a theory.

If that's the case, I should have a yellow hat :confused3

Great pictures, Aengus!:goodvibes

It seems very interesting, can I sign up now? It would be great to catch up with the VMK ohana.:grouphug:

I'm having major flash player problems! And I can't play EI until I download it...ugh! :headache:

Great pictures, Aengus!:goodvibes

It seems very interesting, can I sign up now? It would be great to catch up with the VMK ohana.:grouphug:

You can pre-register, but you'll have to wait in line to actually get in the game :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter