DavIfer 10.6.12* at home Disney Magical wedding

The Vinylmations are SO CUTE!! I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea to DIY bride/groom vinylmations to use as a cake topper? I can't believe no one has ever thought of it before! Adorable! :goodvibes

The Vinylmations are SO CUTE!! I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea to DIY bride/groom vinylmations to use as a cake topper? I can't believe no one has ever thought of it before! Adorable! :goodvibes

Not at all! I'm actually going to be making a few to sell them? If you'd like feel free to private message me & we'll talk a little more about it? =]

These monograms are so cool! I love both of the round mickey ones and I think the second Ariel and Eric one with just your initials is perfect! It looks very clean and seems like such a cute way to tie that story into your wedding. Love!! :love:

Thanks! I like the initial one too! But maybe changing the colors a little bit! I guess DF has the final say though regardless. =[ haha. ;P :lovestruc

So we finally set a date for our engagement party.. July 9, 2011. Woo! =] It was a battle I fought.. but won with my father backing me up for once! Goooo me! hah. My mother was giving the whole 'it isn't always all about you Jenifer' & I answer with 'no it's me & Dave!' & my dad chimes in 'actually for once it IS all about HER.' Ha! I win!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

So I was playing around with paint earlier & I came up with this.. Tell me what you think! I always tell my DF that I love him to infinity & beyond, so I thought this would kinda be cute. Than we can decorate it all galactic like in my backyard! With LGM's EVERYWHERE. I would print them out & mount them on lime green paper with purple envelopes! :yay:

engagementpartyinviteb.jpg

That is such a cute idea!! I love the invitations and the decorations for the party. So cute!!!

I am really loving your ideas! I love the Toy Story themed engagement party - I almost wish I had done the same, as my fiance loves TS! And your story of how you guys "met" is so unique, and cute.

Thanks so much for all the responses! My DF loves them too! So excited. Now I'm super antsy to get them printed & send them out because they're gunna be soooo cool. But I need to wait! & hold back. I muuuust resist! hah. I'm so ahead of the game with so much stuff it's crazy.

But anyways.. tomorrow I go to try on some ALFRED ANGELO DISNEY DRESSES! YAHOO!
Stay posted! =]

So after my long awaited appointment at Alfred Angelo, I walk in & find out that my appointment was never really made. It was more of a submission to have someone call me to make an appointment, which nobody ever did, but they did for everyone else on the list? Awesome! :scared1:

The manager then precedes to basically say it's not their fault & that I have to come back another day, etc etc. Which I then become super frazzled, due to the fact that I just drove an hour! Rawr! ***. But then a super sweet sales woman comes over & says don't worry I'll take her for a bit. Yay!:banana:

I ended up only trying on a few of the Disney dresses before her next appointment showed up. (which she was a half hour late for, woops! She liked me more anyway haha) My top 3 contenders are Belle, Aurora, & Snow White. Belle & Aurora just need a smidge more pixie dust for me! :wizard:
I made an appointment to go back in a few weeks to try on again & to try on more dresses. I'm really waiting for this wow moment to happen but it's just not? ***!
I tried on the Ariel dress.. it is GORGEOUS! But I won't be able to move in it I don't think? When I go back & have a more relaxed appointment I proooomise to take pics of them all. I just couldn't with all of the stress that went down. I have a headache still from it all. :eek: This sucks.

So Feb 2 I'm back at it again. With Alfred Angelo at least. lol. I hate dress shopping. =[ I need to find that special dress with all elements in one! Maybe I need my MOH to come with to be my good luck charm??

Wedding dress shopping is incredibly stressful! I so feel you on that. I didn't know I was supposed to have an appointment the first time I went and was so confused about why I couldn't just look at the dresses myself. :laughing:

It's good you got your first experience out of the way though. I'm sure the next time will be more pleasant. I can't wait to see dress pics! :banana: I'm super excited to see the Snow White dress. That one is just so dreamy. If I didn't have my dress already it would be a serious contender!

Wedding dress shopping is incredibly stressful! I so feel you on that. I didn't know I was supposed to have an appointment the first time I went and was so confused about why I couldn't just look at the dresses myself. :laughing:

It's good you got your first experience out of the way though. I'm sure the next time will be more pleasant. I can't wait to see dress pics! :banana: I'm super excited to see the Snow White dress. That one is just so dreamy. If I didn't have my dress already it would be a serious contender!

Snow White is gorg. My mom's totally rooting for that one, it's funny. hah.

But yeah it's so uber stressful! I can't take it! =[ lol. I was just talking to my DF about it & he just doesn't get it! I was like ugh it's a girl thing forget it! lol. So I HOPE that the next time I can take my time & enjoy it. Plus I wanna try on some of the non-Disney dresses too!

Aww that's disappointing! Atleast next time you go you'll be able to take your time!

Yeah, I know, it still was a bit of a setback that I was NOT expecting to happen. But we'll see. The Disney gowns DEFINITELY feel like Princess gowns though. That's for sure.
I kinda LOVEd the Ariel one, but I gotta be able to shake my groooove thang. And well, that's not happening in that one! haha. ;D

I just looked at the Disney dresses online and they are all so gorgeous. I really love the Belle dress, I think that is my favorite, followed by Ariel. But I really don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter