DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

Shelly's reporting that France now has a cosmo slushie!

cosmo-slushy-rs-633421-x.jpg

I'm hoping this is in addition to the others. I'll not be happy if my Grey Goose Slushie is gone.

I had three slushies last year at DATW. Looks like I'll have to double that this year. :santa:

Yesterday I went to lunch in Jasper, Indiana at Schnitzelbank Restaurant, which serves German/American food. And I saw the perfect Beer Stein for the hardcore DATW participant. It holds 8.4 gallons of your beverage of choice and is deemed the Largest Beer Stein in the world.

Here is a blurry picture of the Stein.

IMG_0116.jpg

Yesterday I went to lunch in Jasper, Indiana at Schnitzelbank Restaurant, which serves German/American food. And I saw the perfect Beer Stein for the hardcore DATW participant. It holds 8.4 gallons of your beverage of choice and is deemed the Largest Beer Stein in the world.

IMG_0116.jpg

8.4 Gallons??!!! Wow, that is for the hardcore drinker!

IMG_0116.jpg

...which is pretty much how you'd see it after having a few swigs from it....

BTW, we just opened your Maple Syrup from the cruise!

How can I get more!!!!

It is very good!

We Canucks love our maple syrup...it's so good, nothing like it! You can mail order it, but the shipping costs have got to be massive.

I can't wait to get a chance to go on one of these cruises...love that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter