• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Date change

hugsquared

<font color=purple>W. makes my liver quiver<font c
:confused3
We were excitedly planning our 2nd trip to WDW in September when we found out that Joint Commision (hospital accredidation) is coming in November and no one is being allowed any vacation for the 2-3 months prior to the visit :sad2: . My DH is in Administration (I'm just a lowly nurse) and I can get the time...he can't. We're looking into the week of April 10th or 17th now so we can get the trip in this year. It will be a lot of work to get things together that quick but I'm sure worth it. What are the crowds like? This is 2-3 weeks after Easter...I'm hoping it wont be too bad. Our last trip was at the end of Jan 2001 and it was perfect...almost no crowds at all. Any idea on what we're in store for here? :wizard:

Up here in NE our spring vacation is April 16-24th. This will increase the crowds. I was trying for a vacation this week but the airfare was way out there by the time I got the OK from work.

So I will be visiting the Mouse over Memorial Day. :cool1:

Just as well I am out this week due to Pneumonia. :sad2:

Just remember if your with the mouse its gotta be Magic :wizard:

Thanks Fran...I was really worried about that. We went ahead and put in for the September dates as this is what my heart is set on and haven't received an answer from our CEO yet but please keep your fingers crossed. I just loved the fact that Sept would be lower crowds, still warm enough for swimming for the DD and a wonderful start to all the holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Hope you have fun on your trip...now I'm looking for that lime green ribbon or shirt to wear so people will know I'm on the board. :goodvibes

No real advice, just wanted to wish you luck on getting the dates you wanted. I once worked in a small psychiatric hospital and I hated when JCAHO came in to town - stress for days!! :rolleyes: Luckily those days are all behind me now. Again, best of luck on your trip and also to your husband as he prepares for that dreaded accreditation.
Lisa
Tiger Fan aka The Great Tiger

:crazy: The whole JACHO thing makes me nuts...but after 13 years, I've learned to busy myself in a pt room while they're around. LOL
I see you're a Clemson fan...we lived in Dillon, SC for a few years a while back. Anywhere close to there? We were literally 5 minutes from South of the Boarder...the original neon nightmare :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter