Date and Rate....2012

4/10 - 4/11
RPR
Standard, 2 Queens
$359
nada
finalwish

That is a very high rate for a Tuesday.Have you got AAA or something?

If not,keep a eye on that till you go.Hopefully the rate will come down for ya,then re-book it.

That is a very high rate for a Tuesday.Have you got AAA or something?

If not,keep a eye on that till you go.Hopefully the rate will come down for ya,then re-book it.

Called into hotel and the AAA rate is the same. Unfortunately nothing better at this time, and yeah, not sure why it is so high still.

Called into hotel and the AAA rate is the same. Unfortunately nothing better at this time, and yeah, not sure why it is so high still.

Last year's rate at that time was $299. Christmas rates for 2011 were very similar to what you've got. HRH was $384 during Christmas week. I guess those are the new standard peak season rates.

Oct. 10/3-10/8th
Royal Pacific
staymore savemore rates
Rates change 3 times during stay,so
I will post total $1054.00
gold upgrade to water view.

Ok

4/30 or 5/1(Undecided)- 5/5
Hrh
CL 2 queens
246.00 plus tax
Interline rate

Thank you so very much.You gotta understand if Dis'ers do not format it,It's hard for me to keep track and put it on the list.

This list helps alot of posters that are staying onsite.You can see what others are paying and you will get help to tweak your cost,if possible,your next stay by asking and looking at what they are paying!!:thumbsup2

May 29-June 2
RPH
Standard Room
159.00(Tuesday-Thursday) 184.00(Friday)
AP
reelmom

8/10/12-8/18/12
RPR
club level queen
$275
Stay more save more
jagafen

:banana:please update to include Wednesday donald.

Wednesday, 10/3 to Saturday, 10/6
PBH
Portofino Suite Parlor, Bayview King
10/4 $223.30+

10/4 $223.20+
10/5 $296.20+
AAA Rate/Platinum Upgrade
keishashadow

3.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter