Danielle & Adam-9/21/13-Tale as Old as Time-Our at Home Disney Wedding(Updated 9/18)

Your shower looks great! I love the little cupcake wrappers, what a clever idea!!

Sounds like a lot of people selected things from your honeymoon registry, that's great!

The shoes your sister made for you are adorable...and how special that she made them!!!

I love the bride ears headband you made too...very cute and a great idea! I don't like either the bride or the groom ears they have right now. We're not getting married until next fall so I'm secretly hoping they come out with something better by then...

Your wedding is coming up so soon!!! Do you feel ready?

Brooke

Thanks!! :goodvibes We got completely spoiled at our shower, especially by FI's mom. She got us the majority of the HM registry things.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for some new wedding ears to be released. A lot can happen in a year!

And oh my goodness, no, I don't feel ready. lol We have most everything done. We just have to touch base with all our venues and there are a few more DIY things. We just sent our wedding invitations so RSVPs are slowly rolling in which is making it feel a million times more real. Silly me decided it would be a good idea to be in a show the month before the wedding so all of July was pretty much spent at rehearsals and now my weekends are taken up with the show. :faint: Time is going by a lot faster than I thought it would!

The other day while tidying up the house for the bachelor party (which is taking place in our basement) and gathering things together for packing, I discovered that our Just Married pins are missing.

tumblr_m34q3wmN9E1qiy0obo1_500.gif

I am SOOO beyond disappointed. I have torn apart the entire house and not been able to located them. My CM sister said she'll check to see if she can get some more, but I have a feeling we're going to be out of luck. I can't believe I managed to misplace them.

tumblr_m09s8mKpzd1qzeg6jo1_500.gif

That on top of other wedding/work stress and I'm ready to just elope and get out of town...

Crisis averted. My sister managed to get us another pair of pins.

2ui81hy.gif

I stressed out way too much about these silly pins. But for any brides looking, Soarin' does in fact have them! :goodvibes

Woah. We're getting married next week already?? Where did the time go! So let's see the RSVPs are in. The headcount has been given to the cater. I go for my final, final dress fitting tomorrow. We got our marriage licenses last week. We also have our favors.

IMG_3344_zpsd0776f42.jpg

I finished the rest of the flowers.

IMG_3352_zpsa546494c.jpg

Our Halloween costumes for MNSSP are complete!

ScreenShot2013-09-09at93454PM_zpse2d2913d.png
ScreenShot2013-09-09at93506PM_zpsa6c5d573.png

We have our magic bands for the FP+ testing.

ScreenShot2013-09-09at93517PM_zpsf5ba7dc7.png

Just have to finalize the seating chart and get that goes with that taken care of and get in touch with all the vendors one more time. Oh and finish packing. And then we're ready to go!

We found out that transportation after the wedding isn't going to be a problem because the hotel we're staying at will send their butlers to pick us up (for free). Yes, they call their employees butlers. I'm super excited. I feel like a famous person. lol I'm really glad we decided to splurge and spend the extra to say there.

We're so close!! :banana:

Oh my goodness you are so close to your wedding! That's amazing!

I'm so glad you got your Just Married buttons! I love your favours, the rose is so perfect. And the boutonnieres look great! And so does your aisle runner, awesome work. I don't think I would have patience for that project, so I'm always impressed by brides who make beautiful aisle runners.

I love the costumes! You guys are going to have such a blast!

Wow, you are so close!! It's so exciting! Your favors look so cute. And it seems like you have everything in order! Love the Pocahontas costume. Hope this next week isn't too stressful for you!

Oh my goodness you are so close to your wedding! That's amazing!

I'm so glad you got your Just Married buttons! I love your favours, the rose is so perfect. And the boutonnieres look great! And so does your aisle runner, awesome work. I don't think I would have patience for that project, so I'm always impressed by brides who make beautiful aisle runners.

I love the costumes! You guys are going to have such a blast!

Thanks!! :goodvibes The isle runner was definitely a beast. I'm glad I got it out of the way early enough.

Wow, you are so close!! It's so exciting! Your favors look so cute. And it seems like you have everything in order! Love the Pocahontas costume. Hope this next week isn't too stressful for you!

Thanks! We are sooo close! It still doesn't feel real though. I'm trying to not stress too much, but life has been throwing us some curve balls. FI threw out his back last week Friday and I woke up with a cold yesterday. :sad2: Just trying to keep chugging to get last minute things done.

Whelp. This is the week! We're getting married on Saturday!!

tumblr_inline_mksnpjfyU71qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mksnpoxWQ21qz4rgp.gif

It is coming up crazy quick. I'm still pinching myself to make sure that it's real. FI picked up his tux yesterday. I'm getting my dress tomorrow. All of the vendors have been contacted and the final timeline of the day nailed down. I think we're ready. Minus the table settings... We can't get the lay out of the names right for our table chart. If anything, we'll just reserve two tables for our parents and tell people to sit where ever. I'm not going to stress about it at this point.

We're all packed for the honeymoon! Minus carry ons and toiletries, but we have off Friday to get that in order.

After months of searching with no success, my mom found a hair clip for me that I absolutely love! I really thought I was just going to end up wearing one of my plain old hair claws.

IMG_3359_zps296449bd.jpg

I also got these for the honeymoon. I love them! They are awesome quality and the Etsy seller got them to us super quickly.

il_570xN.482314031_n0bm.jpg

Now I'm going to go pop some NyQuil and hopefully kill this cold. (I've also been chugging orange juice and I hate orange juice with a fiery passion. I am determined to not be sick for our wedding day lol).

Oh my goodness, it's almost time!!!

tumblr_lnol4k9gyo1qm5gyuo1_500.gif

Tomorrow's the day!!!! Ahhhh!!! :woohoo: I can't believe it's already here. We're pretty much all set to go. Just a few things to finish in the morning and we'll be all ready. They're predicting rain, but I'm not going to let it ruin any moment of the day.

The rehearsal went well. Fingers crossed that the ceremony will go just as good! Oh my goodness, I'm getting married!!! :bride:

Tomorrow's the day!!!! Ahhhh!!! :woohoo: I can't believe it's already here. We're pretty much all set to go. Just a few things to finish in the morning and we'll be all ready. They're predicting rain, but I'm not going to let it ruin any moment of the day.

The rehearsal went well. Fingers crossed that the ceremony will go just as good! Oh my goodness, I'm getting married!!! :bride:

:love:Congratulations Danielle and Adam. It was a most perfect magical day. I am glad the rain did not dampen it one bit (watch what you wish for). The ceremony was perfect. The reception was fabulously fun. The pictures are gonna be fantastic. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Enjoy your Poly time...the Crazy8's are coming to get you!!!:love:

Happy belated wedding day! Congratulations!!! I hope your day was absolutely magical and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Happy belated wedding day! I had to pop in and say hello because I've thoroughly enjoyed your PJ but as I was not engaged at the time I felt a little silly commenting. BUT now that I'm a DISBride myself I had to tell you how much I've enjoyed your PJ! Hope you're having a fantastic honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter