Dancing with the Stars...anyone watching?

There is no way Albert should have went before Wayne!!! I think he is just awful to have to watch!!! Even though Mark is cocky sometimes I find my self rooting for him because of his work ethic I think. Besides the faces he makes while dancing are somewhat entertaining as well. I think Jennie is in trouble because of who her partner is...I don't think he is very good:confused3 And I do like Helio way better than I first thought I would

I watched last night...I thought that Cheryl was already saying good-bye to the fans and Wayne...This is probably his last night, unless the fan base is huge. He just doesn't "spark"

I LOVED Sabrina and Mel B and Jane...WOW, I think it's going to be a woman this year. They were so great! But Jane is just so "lady-like" compaired to the huge energy of the other 2, I'm thinking that she isn't going to go the distance just because of that.

OK, who else got teary when she was talking about her mom? Such poise to be able to dance like that 1 week later...

It did sound like Cheryl was saying goodbye. Wayne just doesn't have the beat.

The woman and Helio are fabulous. Did you see Marie's in the air split?!! OUCH. I don't think she was joking when she said she needed an epidural. :laughing:

I agree that the women are doing great and that Jane's composure was amazing.:) I still love Helio, his ball chains might have been off, but boy does he make me smile!:teeth:

I liked Helio too, he is soooo charming :teeth: but I'm wondering if he will be able to keep up. The guys all have injuries...new hip, "weak" feet...

I forgot about Marie's split...OUCH... I have to say she is just so funny, I really enjoy when she is being interviewed.

Who do you think will be the repeat performance tonight? I am guessing Jane since her's was so sentimental.

Wayne is just painful to watch. Helio is so goofy with that smile that he's cute and he's a good dancer. And I agree - Sabrina and Mel B - wow. I even liked Jenny last night, with some reservations. I have mixed feelings about Jane - I admire her for continuing after her mother died - but didn't totally love her tango.

Your are right Wayne is so painful to watch. I could feel the pain when Marie did that split! I think I need an epidural! I agree it should be a woman this time. Helio is still hot!

Just found this thread and thought I would join in.

I agree Wayne should go tonight. I think Helio or Sabrina will win it.

glad wayne is gone, but I feel bad for Cheryl, she deserves a better partner......the ladies are doing great, come on Helio, don't mess up now.

While I agree Wayne should have been the one to go (last week even ;) ) I was still somewhat surprised. I figured he had a huge fan base from his Vegas shows, you know? I mean, in the past people stayed on LONG past when they should and the only explanation was the audience vote...like P Diddy.

So who will be next? I think it should be Mark, again it's so hard to say how people will vote - and he wasn't in the bottom 2 this week. :confused3

Yep, Wayne needed to go..poor guy..can't dance.. :(

I'm not fond of Mark either.. he doesn't leave me wanting to dance...
Now, Helio is good.. I really like him... The girls are doing really great this year.. My kids are watching it because of Sabrina, the Cheetah Girl!

bumping this up so we don't forget!

Cheetah Girl Rules!

I missed Sabrina's dance..but really enjoyed Jenny's and Helios!!! We had a great interview w/ one of our sportscasters after the show because of his status here in IN... I just love the way he smiles the whole way through the dance!!! :)

I watched it this morning...Sabrina got the first 30 of the season...but all the dancers were "on" last night. I liked them all :teeth:

I think the boxer is going tonight. He is constantly flat footed all his steps, which kind of surprises me.

Jenny Garth did fabulous, but I think Sabrina is going to win this one.

Oh, Lisa, I hope you're right about Floyd! I just want to put one hand in his stomach and one on the back of his shoulder and push so that he stands up straight! I can't believe none of the judges have called him on it!

I fell asleep before the show even started..tell me.....who got the boot? Was it Floyd? I can't even get the recap from televisionwithoutpity. :scared: The suspense is killing me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter