Dancing in Disneyland

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this topic is in the right forum, but I noticed tonight on the show Dancing with the starts that Joie Lowrance and his dance partner were in disneyland dancing infront of the castle. When was that? Was anyone there for that or know of it?

mystic_path said:
Not sure if this topic is in the right forum, but I noticed tonight on the show Dancing with the starts that Joie Lowrance and his dance partner were in disneyland dancing infront of the castle. When was that? Was anyone there for that or know of it?

Joey Lawrence was there on Nov. 3rd. They were taping the episode at 12:30pm. I saw them setting up cameras and such in the morning.

We saw them too. Seemed like all the CM's were pretty excited about it too (at least the ones working around the castle).

Those are moments when you want to be working at disneyland. Well I would love to work there anyway, but those perks would be fantastic. The CM's musta been excited. I cant see how they wouldnt be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter