Danauk's Halloween treat trip, day 2

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
So we were up early, dressed and waiting outside Inventions for breakfast by 7:20am. We were let in at 7:30am and I was surprised at how busy it was. Luckily we were at the front of the line so were seated and getting food whilst a lot of other people were still being seated. We were given a wonderful seat by the window, it was still dawn outside but we could see the castle in the distance (a great view to eat your breakfast with!)

DisneylandParisday2001.jpg

We had a wonderful breakfast, cooked food, cereal, cold meats and cheese, pasteries, yoghurts, juice and fresh coffee.

By 8am, we were ready and off into the park (we took our coats and bags to breakfast so we did not have to return to the room!) There were quite a few people going in for early entry and I took this as a sign of how busy the parks were going to be. We wondered down Main Street.

DisneylandParisday2002.jpg

and took the obligatory castle pics with my parents in.

DisneylandParisday2007.jpg

The park was ready for the MNSSHP that night.

DisneylandParisday2014.jpg

DisneylandParisday2020.jpg

DisneylandParisday2019.jpg

We headed to fantasyland where we rode Peter Pan, then we went to Discoveryland and rode Buzz. My parents loved this ride, my mum's gun was faulty to start with (the trigger was stuck in) but inthe end she still managed to beat my dad (lucky aiming I think!!). Then Pete and I went on Space Mountain whilst my parents waited for us (I think BTMRR is the wildest coaster they could manage!!)

By now it was 9:15am and we were quite cold, so we decided to go to Salon Mickey. I became a shareholder in May (the discounts in the restaurants and shops this trip paid for the cost of the shares I think!!) and I had been looking forward to going to the door and doing the secret knock!!

DisneylandParisday2030.jpg

We had a coffee and a pastery and then decided to head over to the studios. Some of the christmas decorations had been put up here already.

DisneylandParisday2038.jpg

We walked through studio one and took the usual Partners photo

DisneylandParisday2041.jpg

Then headed to the tram tour which my dad wanted to do.

Next we did Armageddon which my dad enjoyed, followed by the car show. I was playing with my new zoom lens and noticed a hidden Mickey on the bell in the tower!!

DisneylandParisday2128.jpg

DisneylandParisday2147.jpg

DisneylandParisday2159.jpg

We noticed that the Panoramagique balloon was up so we decided to head for that next.

DisneylandParisday2166.jpg

So next we walked through the village and went up in the balloon. It was a lovely clear day so we had a great view.

We could see our room at the Disneyland hotel

DisneylandParisday2174.jpg

Plus we had a great view of the parks.

DisneylandParisday2177.jpg

DisneylandParisday2182.jpg

DisneylandParisday2185.jpg

and we could see the ice rink outside the New York

DisneylandParisday2191.jpg

and in the distance we could make out the Eiffel Tower!

DisneylandParisday2194.jpg

By now we were getting cold and a little tired so we decided to head back to the room for a break.

We then got ready for our meal at the California Grill (I did a review of that with pictures in the California Grill thread.) The meal was amazing yet again.

After dinner we headed back into the park to the Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party.

DisneylandParisday2201.jpg

The castle looked spooky!

DisneylandParisday2209.jpg

We went on POTC and Jack was out signing autographs. Then we headed back to Fantasyland, the decorations were so cute!!

DisneylandParisday2224.jpg

I took the time to take some night time pictures as there were not many people around.

DisneylandParisday2226.jpg

We went around Alice's maze which was cool in the dark!

DisneylandParisday2234.jpg

DisneylandParisday2241.jpg

We watched a few of the Halloween shows and then headed back up Main Street.

DisneylandParisday2244.jpg

DisneylandParisday2247.jpg

We waited for the little parade to finish the evening off and then headed off to bed. We were so pleased we were in the Disneyland hotel at this point as we were so cold. We were back in our room 3 minutes after leaving the park!! We headed straight to bed as we wanted to be up early again!!

Love your pictures especially the night time ones. Another fabulous, fun-filled day. I must go and read the food reviews as well.

Wow you certainly got a lot done in one day. The decorations at halloween look fantastic.:)

Another great day with fab photos:thumbsup2

Loving your night-time pics - looks surreal almost :) The park does look quite quiet in the evening actually - I thought it would be busier....

The night time pics were taken during the MNSSHP which is why they look quite quiet!!

Awesome pictures of the park after dark...I'm still not sure of the Balloon...I don't like seeing the non-magical parts of the DL park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter